• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I haven't been as active on the MCU as usual (been a little burned out tbh) but overall this CRT seems pretty conclusive with High 6-C/Low 6-B ratings.

My only issue is the fighter class Eternals clearly physical scale to tier 6 however the thinker class Eternals scaling is a bit more dubious but iirc Druig (a thinker) did tank Ikaris' attacks albeit Ikaris was still somewhat conflicted at the time.

Tbf they also regulary take strikes from deviants that can harm fighters, Sprite even wounds one with a simple knife and Sersi was able to harm another with a branch she turned into metal with her powers, so it had nothing exceptional and it really was her strength that allowed her to harm it

Maybe an "At most Low 6-B" or something like that can work

I think we can at least make Thena's and Gilgamesh's profile (didn't make a draft for Kingo, I'm not interested in him personnally)

Also the Eternals should get their own section in the main page. And maybe even a team porfile?

Being stronger in AP has nothing to do with LS. The two don't correlate with another.

Cull Obsidian is stronger than Iron Man yet in terms of LS feats, Iron Man is better
Using a weaker character as a comparison…wow

Cull obsidian has garbage LS justification so don’t use him as an example lmfao

He has class M LS for no reason at all when it’s obvious he’s much higher than that…
His Class M comes from overpowering the Hulkbuster 2.

It is. You’re just downplaying since he has weaker LS than Cap which makes NO SENSE AT ALL FOR OBVIOUS REASONS.
It's not. You can't just say "Should be stronger than Captain America" and leave it at that. That's just blatant assumption.

Unless you bring me actual evidence that Ikaris scales above Thanos in LS other than "He has higher AP so that means he has higher LS", than Ikaris stays at Class 10.

LS isn't related to AP
Downplay. Making Ikaris weaker than ******* Captain America of all people…

It's not. You can't just say "Should be stronger than Captain America" and leave it at that. That's just blatant assumption.

Unless you bring me actual evidence that Ikaris scales above Thanos in LS other than "He has higher AP so that means he has higher LS", than Ikaris stays at Class 10.
******* Arshiem

You’re downplaying an Eternal who is basically a god making them weaker than some dude who takes performance enhancing drugs or some shit. If that isn’t downplay, idk what is at this point because your logic is ridiculous.

You’re downplaying an Eternal who is basically a god making them weaker than some dude who takes performance enhancing drugs or some shit. If that isn’t downplay, idk what is at this point because your logic is ridiculous.
There's no real evidence for it, so we won't list it. It's that simple. That's how the wiki works.

Ikaris and Thanos have little to no correlation with one another other than supposedly the same species.

Ikaris is Stronger than Theena who can fight with Captain Marvel who can overpower Thanos. Class ******* T.
You don't exactly need to have similar LS to someone to be able to fight them, striking strength is unrelated to lifting strength after all.

Also why are you getting so angry over a fictional god in stupid blue clothing not being able to lift as much as a 7 foot tall grape man

Shut up. I know what I am saying and you can all BURN IN HELL FOR ALL THIS DOWNPLAY, NOW BAN ME THE **** AWAY!!! GOOD RIDDANCE
BB-S5B-Walt-590.jpg

Ronan with power stone tanked hits from Rocket's hadron enforcer which is 5-C
I think that was agreed to be an outlier months ago.

Also considering we can hardly get these characters into the higher echelons of Tier 6, I don't think we can achieve Tier 5

Damn I mean @Coolboy6 isn't wrong Ikaris did restrain Thena pretty casually welp wait unless the arguement here is that Thena didn't wrestle with CM(which idk if she did or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back