• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tier 4 MCU
images

No, it won't, too big of an upgrade based on a quote and simple logic and nothing to back it up unfortunately
I guess. I’m just voicing my thoughts. There is Rocket’s statement on Nidavellir weapons too tho
Since we're at it, do you think it's possible to at least make some Eternals profiles, more precisely fighters like Thena (drafts are ready except for Kingo so I can make at least Thena and Gilgamesh right now)?
Yeah. I don’t see why not

Last edited:
Thena and Gilgamesh are done people. 3 Eternals out of 10 (nine if we aren't planning on making a profile for Ajak)

I also have drafts for Druig, Phastos, Sersi and Sprite (haven't made some for Kingo, Makkari and Ajak though) so as soon as we agree on their tier, I can make them

Some stuff I've red on the MCU wiki

"They can survive the vacuum of space without any protection or breathing gear, compared to most organics who would rupture blood vessels and suffocate shortly after exposure. Because they are artificial and not biological, they do not qualify as part of “life in existence,” allowing them to survive spells or events that specifically target living beings, such as the Snap."

"The Eternals are fueled by infinite cosmic energy, imbued upon them by Arishem during their creation. They use this energy to keep their bodies regenerating indefinitely."

Don't know if we can use that for other Eternals, like giving them all Regeneration, self-sustenance and resistance to Magic, Bio Manip and even death but it's still good to note, Chloe Zhao also confirmed the Eternals survived the Snap because they're synthetic. I think we can also make a common profile for the Eternals like we did with the Celestials (so not a team profile but a "species" profile)

Last edited:
On the subject of the Eternals, I'm not sure if the "thinkers" of the group should all scale to Low 6-B, like Druig should probably scale since Ikaris tried to kill him and he survived but members like Ajak opt to use weapons like a shotgun to defend herself from deviants, which makes me believe she might below 9-C ap wise, as well as Sprite who gets knocked out by getting bonked on the head by a rock

On the subject of the Eternals, I'm not sure if the "thinkers" of the group should all scale to Low 6-B, like Druig should probably scale since Ikaris tried to kill him and he survived but members like Ajak opt to use weapons like a shotgun to defend herself from deviants, which makes me believe she might below 9-C ap wise, as well as Sprite who gets knocked out by getting bonked on the head by a rock
Sprite was also seen harming a Deviant who could harm Kingo with her knife, wich is a very simple one, and Sersi was also able to harm another ith a branch turned into a normal metal bar. There's also Phastos who endured no visible damages after being shot directly by Ikari's optic beams while attacking the Domo and from the destruction of the Domo itself

I'm certain that Ajak has to scale either to Wall level since she survived a large fall from a cliff or below Street level since she would rather use a shotgun to fight deviants than her own strength, maybe Wall level durability with at most Street level ap on her own?

I'm certain that Ajak has to scale either to Wall level since she survived a large fall from a cliff or below Street level since she would rather use a shotgun to fight deviants than her own strength, maybe Wall level durability with at most Street level ap on her own?
Druig seems to be in the same boat, he preferred to use a rifle rather than his own physicals against the Deviant in his village but he did knock out Sprite who has arguments for her and Sersi scaling to Tier 6 for harming Deviants.

Dura automatically scales to AP.
Are you sure about that? There's term thing called Glass Cannons

And if you mean this portion from the Durability page:

Logically, characters capable of physically achieving a certain degree of energy output, must be able to at least withstand a comparable amount of damage, or their bodies would break apart from the strain and automatic counterforce, whenever they exert themselves.
I don't think this applies to Kingo

Last edited:
I don't know if Ajak will even get a profile honestly, she's the Eternal with the weakest number of feats, wich amount to healing herself and others and easily endure a large fall (wich would be 9-B at best) honestly, the other Thinkers all have some good showing of hurting people and Deviants that have arguments to scale to tier 6 and most of all interesting showings of durability like enduring powerful strikes from Deviants that can harm Gilgamesh and Ikaris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back