• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually decent but I don't think it'll be accepted here
Stormbreaker and Mjolnir should be 5-C because Nidavellir weapons are the most powerful in the universe by Rocket
Deadliest doesn't always equate to AP if there were a weapon that could poison Islands or countries worth of people at once without destroying anything that'd be considered to be one of the deadliest weapons(BUT YEAH THOSE NIDVALELLIR WEAPONS DO BE OP)

Deadliest doesn't always equate to AP if there were a weapon that could poison Islands or countries worth of people at once without destroying anything that'd be considered to be one of the deadliest weapons(BUT YEAH THOSE NIDVALELLIR WEAPONS DO BE OP)
I know.

Rocket stated that Nidavellir weapons are the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the universe
main-qimg-fea5210414e9fe0bf4d42de62a5ebd5d-pjlq

Last edited:
I just want to know what the hell they were thinking when making the enforcer. “Hey guys, let’s put in a weapon we claim is powerful enough to destroy a moon, But have the on screen showing be barely enough to destroy a small building. Then let that same statement be put into a guidebook so it can be kinda canon.”

So what are the conclusion with Thena scaling?

Do we go with possibly higher or possibly Low 6-B (+ possibly Relativistic)? I personally prefer the latter option

So what are the conclusion with Thena scaling?

Do we go with possibly higher or possibly Low 6-B (+ possibly Relativistic)? I personally prefer the latter option
I prefer no possibly, but between those two, I prefer the latter
What were the arguments of her not scaling to Ikaris again?
I don't think there were such arguments. Thena scales to Ikaris's Low 6-B feat

A superb rebuttal about moon gun:

"aP iS NoT aLWaYS eQuaL To DC aND aLSo WoG/CaNoN GG"
Pretty sure it was stated in the movie itself that the gun can destroy moons so not really a wog only thing and ap≠dc isn't really a factor when we consider the fact that rocket stated that the energy released by the snap is more than anything the universe has ever witnessed
He said "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth becme ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one’s seen anything like it."

Pretty sure it was stated in the movie itself that the gun can destroy moons so not really a wog only thing and ap≠dc isn't really a factor when we consider the fact that rocket stated that the energy released by the snap is more than anything the universe has ever witnessed
He said "When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth becme ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one’s seen anything like it."
jokes-joke.gif

When Thanos snapped his fingers, Earth becme ground zero for a power surge of ridiculously cosmic proportions. No one’s seen anything like it."
Then Thanos should be High 4-C or 4-B since supernova and quasars exist.

On topic the CM book thing, if put into a blog and accepted can probably be used.

Then Thanos should be High 4-C or 4-B since supernova and quasars exist.

On topic the CM book thing, if put into a blog and accepted can probably be used.
What are your oopinions on The Snap being scaled above Abilisk's storm and Ikari's cloud feat? Especially for the latter, Rocket witnessed it firsthand.

What are your oopinions on The Snap being scaled above Abilisk's storm and Ikari's cloud feat?
Most I'd say is a possibly higher. If we accept Rocket as a genius then we can't just limit it just the storm since he would know about moon busting weapon, supernovas and quasars. Either we say the snap is a Tier 4 event or we accept that Rocket's statement is just hyperbolic to some degree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back