• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Tier 6 Upgrades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey lets take what we can get, higher into 6-C is still good. Also is their any reason we can't scale any characters to Surtur destroying asguard? I don't see how thats an outlier considering Thor can casually shake asguard with taps from Gungnir.
The destruction seems to have killed Hela and you don't need to destroy something to shake it
Might be worth calcing but I doubt it's higher then Tier 7

The destruction seems to have killed Hela and you don't need to destroy something to shake it
Might be worth calcing but I doubt it's higher then Tier 7
Anything Magnitude 5 and lower and it's not even getting into Tier 7. I doubt Thor was shaking it that hard.

Hela did harm him but it really barely stopped him
As for Hulk, the crown took some minor damages but that's it, it was really the force of the impact that affected him but it didn't damage him

Hela did harm him but it really barely stopped him
As for Hulk, the crown took some minor damages but that's it, it was really the force of the impact that affected him but it didn't damage him
Yeah, but Thor just got done fighting with Hela and while he didn't win he did still manage to match her for a time.
So it would be something like Surtur>Hela>=Thor

Idk, but this is their explanation for using it
Yeah no, I'm not buying that Quora link the moment they say "VSBattles is doing cloud calcs wrong", this is just a repeat of that dreaded CharacterRant thread by LordXcano. I'd suggest we take a crack at the feat ourselves, PROPERLY AT THAT.
Checked it and well...
oh-hell-no-nope.gif

Okay, that mean the best solution is downscale the top tiers MCU to Ikaris feat, correct?
From what I understand, shouldn't only Captain Marvel in Binary form scale to it?

Binary Form Carol is stated to be comparable to Thena, who is comparable to Ikaris iirc.

The likes of Thanos did Jack shit to Binary Form Carol. So they still stay at baseline.

From what I understand, shouldn't only Captain Marvel in Binary form scale to it?

Binary Form Carol is stated to be comparable to Thena, who is comparable to Ikaris iirc.

The likes of Thanos did Jack shit to Binary Form Carol. So they still stay at baseline.
In other words, only Binary Form Captain Marvel gets an upgrade.

Also this should mean Binary Form Captain Marvel characters and this who react to her could get Relativistic speed. Thanos was able to surprise and hit Carol with the power stone before she could react. And plenty of characters scale to Thanos.

If this goes through, it's funny how the DCEU is now stronger but the MCU will be faster, oh how the turntables

Right now it's a cap for the MCU peeps minus the Eternals.
I dread this sooo much, waiting on MoM to potentially break this cap along with Love and Thunder so this man's expectations can be surpassed
lmao Thor trash
But yeah 6-C seems best for now unless we get dumb shit in Love and Thunder
Can't wait for it to basically be a comedy that wastes it's elements lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back