• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Carter
She should receive another key in her profile for her using the Infinity Stones, which she would be in Low 1-C with them
With the Infinity Stones, she should have their general powers:
Abilities she portrayed with the Infinity Stones:
Resistances:
Speed: Subsonic travel speed with at least Relativistic+, likely far higher combat speed and reactions (Could fight and react to Strange Supreme, who can keep up with Infinity Ultron)

Justifications for Low 1-C Tiering:
AP: Low Complex Multiverse level (Was able to harm Strange Supreme and fight against him, along with the help of Kahhori. Could fend off his serpents that were created from her and Kahhori’s power. Fought off Strange Supreme’s clones. Could harm an enraged Strange Supreme with her punches while being empowered by the Infinity Stones)
Durability: Low Complex Multiverse level (Wields the same armor that Infinity Ultron used. Can block attacks from an enraged Strange Supreme with her Vibranium Shield)
Lifting Strength: Unknown
Striking Strength: Low Complex Multiverse level (Punched Doctor Strange Supreme and flung him back. Could harm an enraged Strange Supreme with her punches while being empowered by the Infinity Stones)

i also created a blog for what her profile would look like with all of this added

Doctor Strange Supreme
Post-Fusion
Scarlet Witch
WandaVision
Note: this is crossed out bc it was disagreed with and rejected

Multiverse of Madness
  • Death Manipulation -> Corrosion Inducement (Wanda has Death Manipulation via the Darkhold killing all the trees and life in her orchard. However it’s unknown whether the Darkhold immediately caused all life in her orchard to die and the amount of time it took for her orchard to be corrupted by the Darkhold is also unknown. Considering that the Darkhold can cause decay to those who read it (as shown with Wanda’s and Agatha’s fingers when corrupted by the Darkhold) and that it turned the apples of Wanda’s orchard rotten, Corrosion Inducement would sound more fitting)
Makkari
Thanos
Infinity Gauntlet

Agree: Yokoahh5743, DarkDragonMedeus, Excellence616, Lightning_XXI, ActuallySpaceMan42, LephyrTheRevanchist, Dinobot1996, Revan_Laha (all agreed with everything besides resistances for wanda)

Neutral:

Disagree: TiltedFN
(with wanda’s resistances)

Last edited:
Wait why does wanda not being affected by her own chaos magic give her a resistance? I mean shes the user isn't she? That doesn't mean she can't be reality warped at all, thats like saying thanos has a resistance since he has the reality stone. Disagree with that.

Wait why does wanda not being affected by her own chaos magic give her a resistance? I mean shes the user isn't she? That doesn't mean she can't be reality warped at all, thats like saying thanos has a resistance since he has the reality stone. Disagree with that.
omg wait ur right

should i cross that out or like wait for more input

Wanda doesn't just use reality warping, it's pocket reality manipulation, which should correspond to everything that passes through pocket reality manipulation being automatically changed. As seen in the series But I'm also not sure if her being unaffected by it was because it was her own power or if she was resisting it. But if connected to Zombie Wanda in what if...? Season 1 Zombie Wanda was also prevented from being healed by Vision due to her own powers resisting healing so I think it should be something like resistance

Wanda doesn't just use reality warping, it's pocket reality manipulation, which should correspond to everything that passes through pocket reality manipulation being automatically changed. As seen in the series But I'm also not sure if her being unaffected by it was because it was her own power or if she was resisting it. But if connected to Zombie Wanda in what if...? Season 1 Zombie Wanda was also prevented from being healed by Vision due to her own powers resisting healing so I think it should be something like resistance
its bc her mind shared the same exact energy signature as the mind stone and vision was trying to use that energy to like cure her and her mind which is way different so honestly not sure if she should have resistances to her power just bc shes using them

its bc her mind shared the same exact energy signature as the mind stone and vision was trying to use that energy to like cure her and her mind which is way different so honestly not sure if she should have resistances to her power just bc shes using them
Is there a case where the user resists their own power? I'm a bit confused since we have attack reflection to counter enemy attacks if they can counter their own power. In Marvel Comics, there was a similar case wanda tried to use existence erasure on something and it used attack reflection and she was affected by her own power

Confused why we even need the encyclopedia, didn’t young thanos outright say that he would create a new one with the stones in the movie?

Confused why we even need the encyclopedia, didn’t young thanos outright say that he would create a new one with the stones in the movie?
um idk its been a while since i’ve watched the movie so like i didn’t catch it

do u have any thoughts on the crt tho?

also since i crossed wanda’s section out, can i get rid of the (agree with everything, disagree with resistances for wanda) in the list of agreements bc that part of the crt got rejected and so that the list doesnt look a mess

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back