• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Hulk Upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm being honest, I don't think Mjolnirs speed is always constant. He can make it turn, change directions and that too to an extent of complete 180 degrees and that obviously means the hammer stops momentarily, hence change of speed. Mjolnirs speed changes according to Thors will. Saying that it 'always' flies at its maximum speed would be fallacious imo.

It should be determined on a case by case basis.

When and how was the MHS hammer throw thing accepted again? The last time I saw it prior to this thread, it was a heated dispute.

It should probably be handled in a separate thread before we make any speed revisions then.

Since Matthew isn't responding, is anybody willing to handle the Thor and Hulk upgrades with separate statistics keys?

Surtur and Valkyrie don't have profiles yet. They can be made should anyone want to. Base Surtur scales to Base Thor and with the Eternal Flame he is Country level with Island level durability.

Valkyrie scales from Loki.

Valkyrie seemed to outclass Loki as far as I remember, and was able to help Thor against Hela.

Chris Hemsworth (who plays Thor) even thought that she could defeat his character, but then he said the same about Wonder Woman, so he may have a thing for dominant women.

Valkyrie is At least Multi-City Block level. Her best feat is casually punching Loki in the face.

I wouldn't take Chris Hemsworth's word at all. It's like Hideki Kamiya saying that Bayonetta beats Dante because "No man can attack a woman".

I too don't recall Valkyrie doing anything impressive to Hela, it was basically Thor fighting Hela with Valkyrie chipping in like a nuisance a couple of times.

To be honest I don't think she trained him. There's no evidence of it.

Hulk did say that he would go to train, and Valkyrie accompanied him, yes,

What I meant to say was that Hulk and Valkyrie could have trained together, but there is no evidence that states she trained him personally.

Well, his striking strength really is country class, as he destroyed Asgard with a single strike. It just seems like he did likely not survive.

IIRC he was clearly impaled, but I could be wrong.

Hela uses sharp blades for her attacks. That makes her able to harm beings with higher durability.

Hela leapt into the light of the Bifrost and knocked off Thor and Loki. Shouldn't she have MFTL+ speed? (Or is it an outlier?)

Base Hulk and Thor (and everyone who scales) should be Transonic because of this feat. Post-Sakaar Hulk and Awakened Thor should be At least Massively Hypersonic, possibly Massively FTL+

Since Surtur managed to blow up Asgard with a explosion that can be seen kilometers away, should he have Explosion Manipulation under his Abilities set?

I gave Hela "At least" ratings, given that she effortlessly destroyed Mjolnir, and continuously grew in power afterwards. In addition, she was still considerably superior to awakened Thor.

In any case, regarding the MCU speed levels, that is better to handle in another thread, as this one has grown very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back