• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Hulk Upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkanine recalced the storm to Island level, and Hela's feat ended up as Island level too so yes. 6-C for Hela and Awakened Thor.

Me having bad impulse control and going off topic.

It's funny that while Thor got an upgrade, Vision, Scarlet Witch, and Doctor Strange can't scale to him.

Hulk should get a second key. After all, this upgrade only applies to him after he spent 2 years fighting and training.

Strange doesn't really have a lot of impressive AP. He just has haxx. That is unless, he has some in Ragnarok, which I haven't watched yet.

Wanda... what reason does she have to scale again?

Vision and Ultron... idk.

Gemmysaur said:
Strange doesn't really have a lot of impressive AP. He just has haxx. That is unless, he has some in Ragnarok, which I haven't watched yet.

Wanda... what reason does she have to scale again?

Vision and Ultron... idk.
Wanda scaled to Vision, who scaled to Ultron, who scaled to Base Thor.

No. Matthew will handle them when he finds the time.

Did we agree on anything speed related? There is Hela catching Mjolnir and supposedly dodging Thor's lightning.

Did Hela even dodge Thor's lightning? I remember her getting hit by the lightning twice, but don't recall her avoiding it.

Yes, she didn't. Buuuttt, I don't doubt she couldn't, especially since thors lighting, is very choreographed, and that she was going to beat him to death, with her bare hands, even after his meaningless power up, so hera's infinity durability, is solid city level+, via scaling from age of ultron.

I'd be interested, to see the hulk final jump attack scaled, from their fight. Especially, when the durability per a slab is figured out.

Hela didn't dodge the Bolt, and it was pretty massive. That being said, it's ambiguous if she could or couldn't, apparently she didn't know "what kind of god" Thor was, so, she was surprised, but she did perceive bolt.

After watching the movie yesterday, I also did not perceive the Hulk as being in any way outclassed by Thor in terms of raw power.

He wasn't even knocked out by Awakened Thor's punches, just slightly overpowered. He also defeated Fenrir and staggered Surtur.

I suggest "At least City level, likely Island level" for Hulk. Btw, in Hela's profile, a link to this thread was added. Isn't thread links in profiles not allowed according to the Editing Rules?

I don't think Thor was even properly awakened during their fight. Thor was just unleashing the lightning he would through Mjolnir without it.

That is what his entire awakening process meant, as far as I could see.

We have no proof of Thor being considerably superior to Hulk in terms of raw power.

We have.

Thor:

1) Fought Hulk and consistently overpowered him

2) Despite having no Mjolnir

3) And holding back, trying to calm Hulk down

4) And he had yet to fully awaken yet.

Thor is also stated by Odin to have a full potential that surpasses his own. I much rather rank only Thor at Tier 6 instead of upscaling the whole MCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back