• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Hulk Upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFinalOrder said:
Can somebody quantify Thor and Co flying through a decaying Neutron star?
Speed wise? If it happened in a second then it would be Mach 58.309.

A neutron star has a radius of 10km typically, so the diameter is 20km.

20km/s = Mach 58.309.

Alright then.

Andes Mountain Range area = 3.371e6 km^2

Average depth of a cumulonimbus cloud (the main cloud's responsible for hurricanes and other storms)

The cumulonimbus base may extend several miles across and occupy low to middle altitudes- formed at altitude from approximately 200 to 4,000 m (700 to 10,000 ft).

The lenght of the Andes is 7242048m

3.371e6 km^" = 3.371e+12 m^2

Low: 3.371e+12 x 200 = 6.74200e14 cubic metres

6.74200e14 x 1.003 = 6.762226e14kg

High: 3.371e+12 x 4000 = 1.3484e16 cubic metres

1.3484e16 x 1.003 = 1.3524452e16kg

7242048 / 2 (since it's coming to the centre) = 3621024m

If it happened over a few second lets use 10 seconds.

3621024 / 10 = 362102.4m/s

362102.4 x 362102.4 = 1.31118148e11kg

Low: 0.5 x 6.762226e14 x 1.31118148e11 = 4.43325275e25 Joules

High: 0.5 x 1.3524452e16 x 1.31118148e11 = 8.86650549e26 Joules.

Both Multi-Continent level.

It should be noted however, that I used the largest mountain range in the world for this so this is a high ball.

Valkerie should scale to Base Thor and Hulk as she captured and trains with Hulk and could hd her own against Hela a little.

@Matthew

Give your opinion especially on them travelling through the Devil's Anus feat. Iirc, it was a portal that exited through the center of a Decaying Neutron star that was transitioning to a Singularity.

Also, the movies are becoming a little Inconsistent interms of power levels, like the comics. Either that, or we gotta upgrade Vibranium.

Based on this Movie, Thor And Hulk should be far above City Level.

TheFinalOrder said:
@Matthew
Give your opinion especially on them travelling through the Devil's Anus feat. Iirc, it was a portal that exited through the center of a Decaying Neutron star that was transitioning to a Singularity.
Pretty sure that's not even a real feat. Just going through a wormhole.

Natse said:
Surtur destroying Asgard requires a calc because we have no idea how big Asgard is, right?
Isn't this, going to be able point of contention?

Alot of scaling is going depend on size decision, of Asgard. Islands can have mountains too, you know. What is, considered to be the boundaries of London, could easily be the size of Asgard, as represented on screen.

Also, wouldn't hela destroying morning, be considered an outlier? For someone, with such power, as weak as she should've been at the beginning, she should be alot stronger and not need the Eternal Flame, or an undead army. Also, have more magic of consequence, other than blade creation. Or could that be instant matter manipulation?!

I believe the interesting thing about the feat was not the fact that they passed, but rather that the passage is constantly releasing force contrary to those who try to leave. Maybe if we could calculate this opposite force and the time estimate that it took we can have the speed?

Matthew Schroeder said:
TheFinalOrder said:
@Matthew
They were literally talking about the wormhole exiting through a Decaying Neutron Star in transition to a Singularity....literally.

There is a Massive powerscale contradiction thinking about it.

• Loki cast a spell on Old Odin that took him awhile to break and is implied to have led to his death.
  • Old Odin was strong enough to Keep Hela sealed until he vanished.
  • Old Odin States Thor is stronger than he is
  • Hela is stronger than Awakened Thor
From what i'm seeing, it's like:

Awakened Thor >= Loki (With Spells) >= Old Odin > Hela > Awakened Thor > Old Odin.

It makes no sense.

I would ignore the whole Odin thing for now. we can make many assumptions like Loki casting the spell while Odin was in the Odinsleep and Odin just giving Thor a peptalk before he willingly dies.

Thor and Hulk should be equal.

• Hulk Staggered Surtur but otherwise could cause no meaningful damage
  • Thor Immobilized Hela with his strongest attack long enough to handle the Zombies on the bridge.
Hela should scale to Surtur. Her AP is enough to easily harm him and cause him pain.

• Also, Hela should be Mid-Low or High Low in Regenerationn as she was stabbed through the abdomen twice, one by a Asgardian sword, second by Thor wielding Gungnir. Note, hela was stronger then as opposed to wem she fought Thor.
Valkerie should scale to Base Thor

Hela can harm Surtur but she got killed by his Twilight Sword and the nuking of Asgard so I'm not so sure about that.

Also, Surtur should have two keys, Weakened and Revived by the Eternal Flame.

hela should have a single country level key, because thor scales to her, so the rest should be country level, ironman's hulk buster included

It's not confirmed She is dead, just saying, lol. Also Odin should scale to Surtur with a Likely Higher Rating as it was stated or implied that Odin defeated Prime Surtur and stripped him of the eternal Flame.

I dunno if we should scale anyone in the Avengers to Thor or Hulk before they actually meet up. For all we know current hulk could utterly own the hulk buster armor used in AoU.

Heatforce said:
I dunno if we should scale anyone in the Avengers to Thor or Hulk before they actually meet up. For all we know current hulk could utterly own the hulk buster armor used in AoU.
He should, easily as he's been training with Valkerie.

Fankid said:
depends on the density and size
I would usually ignore the square cube law in this case because I would want to low ball his weight and just multiply the mass of a regular wolf by how many times larger Fenris Wolf is to one. If I wanted to, we could apply the square cube law since it looks like it took Hulk some effort to suplex Fenris Wolf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back