• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Thor and Hulk Upgrade (Spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Surtur > Hela >= Awakened Thor (he said that he hit Hela with his most powerfull lightning in his life, which means it was more powerfull than Lightning which were destroy Sokovia and Hela still almost anharmed)

I see an "almost" there before "unharmed". If there's an almost there, then that means there's some damage. "At most [Insert Hela's tier] level (reasons)"... maybe?

I am not fully understand what are you trying to say, but I just see there higher that someone want made Hela comparable with Awakened Thor, but she is more powerfull than he, but he still could held his own agains her.

Surtur looks like has is around High 6-C or Low 6-B for destruction of intire Asgard

Also, I've only seen part of the movie, the first 35 minutes. The Bifrost is like a train, you're moving maybe 300mph or whatever, but inside, you're still at Normal speed. I forgot what they call this in science.

Hela didn't toss Loki or Thor out. Loki was hit by his blade and hit the side of the Bifrost until it ejected him. Thor was pushed into the side of it, but before Hela could stab him, he kicked her leg and got ejected, though, I will say that Thor looked like he got ejected from the Bifrost at MFTL into a Nebula, like jumping out of a moving train, but clearly slowed down immensely before hitting Sakaar.

I've said this before, I think. Motion is relative. You can literally be in a train moving 100mph and still be stationary.

https://youtu.be/O8o0E2TA5ok

Something everyone needs to see. It's about Thor's hammer MCU being made from a dying star and it being shattered. Being as the MCU loves to root it's magic, at least partially, in science, this should be considered.

I think the first method is the most likely one. I believe Kyle is using Mjolnir's official MCU dimensions.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan said:
The video said 5, not 5000 litres. That's Multi-Continent level then.
Well, the energy in the movie was released in the form of electrical energy. Thor, Loki and Hela only got hit by a fraction of that iirc.

Wait, @Spin, that calc you did isn't right. 10e29 pascals is what would be released by crushing Mjolnir if its vol. Was 5 liters

Pressure*Volume=Energy. So 10e29 pascals, 5000 litters: 10e29*5 = 5*10e29 or Moon level? Just seems wrong.
Isn't it Pressure / Volume = Energy according to this?

Spino's video mentions electron degeneracy pressure for the first method but I have no idea what to make of these formulas on this page. I'm guessing we can derive the first formula from that page as Total Energy = 3/2 * Pressure * Volume ?

The question is, should we take Odin's statement as fact? If we do, we're gonna have to make some exceptions, chucking some inconsistencies up to Asgardian magic.

Gemmysaur said:
I've said this before, I think. Motion is relative. You can literally be in a train moving 100mph and still be stationary.
I believe that a better analogy in this case would be two people on motorcycles running on a track, if one shoots back with a gun we would have to add the speed of movement of the person and the one of the bullet, if the person behind throws forward we have to subtract (more or less so)

Massive outlier perhaps, I can't believe this was overlooked, but I just saw the movie.

Thor, Valkerie and Banner had to fly through a portal that exited through a Neutron Star that was transitioning into a Singularity. It was ejecting the star debris through the portal onto the planet. They came out only momentarily unconscious.

Iron-Man shouldn't scale to Post AoU Hulk or Thor. Hulk has been fighting on Sakaar for 2 years, being trained by Valkerie no less and Thor has been fighting asgards enemies for 2 years alone across the 9 realms.

Valkerie is implied to be equals with Thor and Hulk. Powered up Thor should be above those two by a bit. Not much.

Hela, Thor, Loki, Valkerie, Odin, should have MHS reaction speed as Hela reacted to Thor's massive lightning bolt before getting blasted.

Hela and Thor should have MHS attack speed, Thor with his Lightning, Hela with shooting her normal sized blades as Thor could react, but...not easily and still got tagged at times.

He still did take hits and staggered Surtur with a leaping blow.
Yeah, he staggered Surtur and took Thor's hits, but those hit did hit him hard, he by no means "no sold" his hits if you get whst i mean.

From what I get so far, Post-AoU Hulk and Awakened Thor are MHS from scaling to Hela catching Mjolnir and her avoiding Thor's lightning. Not sure about their AP though.

Why is catching Mjolnir MHS again? I thought it was already talked about that Mjolnir speeds up by itself when called back a great distance.

@Gemmysaur Thor has MHS throwing speed according to the profile. I think Matthew put that there, you can ask him.

@Natse Surtur nuking Asgard, Hela destroying Mjolnir and Thor creating a storm cloud needs to be calced.

A hurricane generates 6.0e14 Watts over an area of 665 km2.

Using the surface area of the andes mountain range.

3.371e6 / 665 = 5069.17293233

5069.17293233 x 6e14 = 3.0415038e+18

Thats mountain level+.

However this is an insane low ball considering the fact that this based of Storm's planetary storm calc which is a low ball, and Darkanine made a new calc for it which was calced at High 6-A at minimum. This would scale to base or awakened thor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back