• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Thor seemly left Stormbreaker in new asgard for most of the movie until he called it back to kill thanos at the climax/end of endgame. After doing some research(google) I learned that new asgard was in Tønsberg,Norway and that the avengers compound was in New York. And after doing some calculations, I got this.”

8097331-e3213543-3b64-4f2a-9704-b9ca8b192369.png

8097332-3ef96139-eaf3-4a9f-8403-322a97b36d7c.png

Mach 4,312”

Basically, god-tiers get MHS+ combat speed and reactions based on my calc here (Already accepted by two calc members).

While anybody below the god-tiers get MHS combat speed and reactions via scaling above Spidey's meteor calc (This one needs a bit more evaluation, already contacted Spino since he's both a CGM and an MCU expert but he seems to be busy as of late).
Okay. Thank you for the reply.

@DMUA @Damage3245 @Therefir @Migue79

WOuld any of you be willing to evaluate the following calculation blog please? Preferably tell us here afterwards in that case.

As I said in KLOL's DMs

The Russo's statement on how the Space Stone was used to bring the meteors over implies that space was warped to shorten the distance there. If it was just sheer speed carrying it, the power stone alone would be enough, as it would bring forth all the Kinetic Energy. It also actually explains why the Meteors are dramatically slower by the time they reach the battlefield, besides abusing Cinematic Time.

As I said in KLOL's DMs

The Russo's statement on how the Space Stone was used to bring the meteors over implies that space was warped to shorten the distance there. If it was just sheer speed carrying it, the power stone alone would be enough, as it would bring forth all the Kinetic Energy. It also actually explains why the Meteors are dramatically slower by the time they reach the battlefield, besides abusing Cinematic Time.
That's actually wrong the statement is here as follows and I'll link the interview/article in question

Co-director Joe Russo explains on the Avengers: Infinity War director’s commentary that Thanos “uses two stones there. He uses the Power Stone to destroy the moon. And then he uses the Space Stone to pull it so quickly to the surface of Titan.”

He doesn't mention warping or teleporting just pulling. There is a distinct separation power stone destroys the moon while the space stone pulls it down

Then why would the space stone even be involved?

Throwing something so as to generate sheer speed is power. If there was no actual spatial manipulation involved, he would have only needed to use the power stone.

Then why would the space stone even be involved?

Throwing something so as to generate sheer speed is power. If there was no actual spatial manipulation involved, he would have only needed to use the power stone.
His goal wasn't to throw the moon with the power stone though it literally only destroyed it, you're assuming he would only need the powerstone when that's directly contradictory to what's said they clearly said he used that for destruction while the other one was to pull it in, they mentioned nothing about space manipulation of any sort. One stone for each action it's like using a pick to chip a boulder and then using a sling to shoot the chip you just broke off

Yet they mentioned the infinity stone that has constantly shown it's primary ability is controlling space, not telekinetically throwing objects. They might have not directly mentioned spatial manipulation because that's just, already inherent to the idea of using the Space stone for anything.

not telekinetically throwing objects.
It does this as well though we've literally seen it used to telekinetically throw people (warmachine) and objects too it's not limited to just one ability and even though it can be used for warping that's not what's said here they're literally saying it's used to pull it there quickly, not warp or teleport

Here's the clip I'll just say to consider even the terminology the director use as well "pulling the moon"

Also this:
Thousands of kilometers with Telekinesis (Capable of throwing Titan's moon while Thanos was still on Titan).

This is accepted as a telekinesis feat by the wiki so you would need to prove otherwise debunking what I've sent already.

So can everything be applied?

It's just updating all those who scale to Hela to MHS+ and change the MHS scaling that it all scales to Iron Spider.

For Iron Man it'd be like
  • MHS combat speed. Supersonic or Supersonic+ flight speed
  • MHS combat speed. High Hypersonic flightspeed
  • MHS Speed
  • MHS+ combat speed. At least MHS flight speed
Or something along those lines.
Others who should scale should be:

• Mark 50 to 85 Iron Man
  • Mjolnir Cap
  • Endgame Wanda
  • Doctor Strange
  • Cull Obsidian
  • Maw
  • Hulkbuster 2.0, I guess?
Yeah, they are the god-tiers of the verse, Surtr, Odin, Awakened Thor (Obviously since this is his attack after all), Thanos and Hela would scale.

Valkyrie, maybe a "possibly" rating.
This should be all the changes along with the scaling of those around iron spider

Ehhh, I don't think Valkyrie deserves the possibly, considering she relied on a sneak attack
Yeah instead of that she'll just scale around Iron Spider anyway seeing as she's Asgardian and scales above him and it's both combat speed and reaction

Combat speed and reaction both scale here so don't worry about that

What do the rest of you think about applying what Dalesean listed?

Yes that seems fine to me.

Please explain how Fandom isn't working for you.
It simply refuses to load, and takes forever. When I try to go to other Fandom related wikis, the same thing happens. Fandom in general is apparently just not loading for me.

Also Ant here's the exact profiles for you to make it quicker

Thanos (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Captain Marvel (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Doctor Strange (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Thor (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Iron Man (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Captain America (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Scarlet Witch (Marvel Cinematic Universe)

Okay. I will unlock them. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back