• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
I better nail this so I don't come under flak for the title

This is an issue that's been bugging me since I noticed the feat itself

Iron Ma Iron Monger, MK1 Whiplash and MK1 War Machine all have High Hypersonic speed.

Based on a feat done in IM 3 by the MK42...

Now here's why this is an issue barring the obvious. MK42 and suits before it is explicitly stated to have superior thrusters, but MK42 is powered by a vastly superior arc reactor, made at the end of IM2

That said, this really isn't that bad of a downgrade

IM beforehand is consistently portrayed as Supersonic in armors 1-5, as he has casually outrun fighter jets going full throttle, reached freezing temperatures in MK2 in seconds, and does the same later in the MK3 along with Iron Monger

TLDR all suits mentioned should be Supersonic or Supersonic+ anything else is fine

Good lord I'm super late on this

That said, Loli and Iron Man Mk7 will be High 7C, so I don't know if 8A Iron Man and Whiplash should apply anymore

Literal first thing he does not even 10 seconds after putting on the suit is knocking out Loki

Back