• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Punisher update (Netflix' Punisher series).

Several new feats to add now that the Netflix' show is live. The following post contains spoilers, of course.

Ep. 2: "Two Dead Men". Punisher is shown snapping a man's neck with ease.

Ep. 3: "Kandahar". In a flashback during his time in Afghanistan, Punisher pulls the feat of fighting an entire terrorist cell by himself and is implied that he did so for hours with no rest.

Ep. 10: "Virtue of the Vicious". Punisher survives the shockwave of a home-made bomb planted just a few feet away from him, although one of his arms ends up severly wounded afterwards.

Ep 12: "Home". Punisher survives hours of intense torture and then proceeds to take out an entire team of highly-trained soldiers all by himself using stealth.

Also, throughout the series we get to see some feats regarding his arsenal and its ability to utterly destroy entire rooms. I suggest specifing that an MCU Punisher with his full arsenal is at least 9-A. I would also count his PTSD as a weakness since it sometimes hindered him in critical moments.

I'd say it should stay 9-C physically. The only physical feat you'd be able to count as 9-B is the neck-breaking, and even then it's been proven that this is achievable by a human being if you have the correct technique, which is obvious that Frank has given his background.

9-A with weapons is fine.

What about Daredevil knocking someone into concrete blocks with enough force to break them in the Defenders? If that's a 9-B feat, it should scale to the Punisher.

I was referring more to him surviving the explosion from close range

And yes, that would be a 9-B feat

One can argue that Daredevil wasn't using his full strength, though. He was trying to help Frank, not kill him.

During the first encounter between Daredevil and the Punisher, (Fight starts here at 2:43) Punisher held his own pretty well against Daredevil, even making Daredevil spit up blood at one point. In their second encounter, (As seen here ) Daredevil catches the Punisher off guard with a kick that causes him to fall about 12 feet off a water tower, hit a ledge, and then fall several more feet onto a rooftop. The Punisher proceeds to just get back up from that, knock Daredevil over a couple times in the fight that occurs, continue holding his own even after getting shot in the arm by a sniper, and then slam Daredevil through a glass ceiling, causing them both to fall to the floor below. And the Punisher just gets back up from that. And that's before Daredevil learned more about Frank's motives. Daredevil may be the superior combatant, but I think the Punisher is close enough to scale.

Back