• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

It's confirmed by the ATSV artbook and Kris Anka that Donald Glover's cameo is 100% Aaron Davis from the MCU and not just a variant

So, Iron Man 2, the Mk6 starts off at 95%. It does look like he charges up his lasers just before firing. It then shows the RT is at 72%. So yeah, they draw power from the suit itself. Given the lasers fire for JUST ABOUT 2 seconds, making 400 petajoules 23% of the suits power, 100% 1.7 zetajoules, or 415 megatons. The beam clash cost 10%.

Thing is, Tony standing up costs 10%.

Last edited:
Liking the new suit
F0W4PRDWYAATD6x

Is the fourth key really necesarry? Scott doesn't grow in power or anything. It should just be merged with his third key.

Same with this, the Post Blip key seems pretty unnecesarry as I don't think Strange grew in power after he got blipped.

Same with this, the Post Blip key seems pretty unnecesarry as I don't think Strange grew in power after he got blipped.
Ici say he did considering he shows new abilities in MoM he didn't have before

I mean new abilities doesn't equate him getting stronger in AP. And is there anything that says he learned these abilities after he got blipped?
Never said he grew stronger un AP, just that he learned new things

As for the following reasonning, the same can be applied to a LOT of characters in fiction honestly. Like, who's to say Wong couldn't create blades before MoM? Who's to say Strange Supreme didn't know a spell to multiply objects before the merging? Who's to say Thor didn't know how to turn into lightning before L&T? See the problem with that idea? If we simply go for the "it's possible he knew that but never used it before because...because", then at this point we can say tons of characters never got stronger or more skilled and just decided to not use some abilities (even if they reveal themselves to be extremely useful and even vital at the moment they actually decide use them) just because they didn't feel like it.
Yes there is nothing clearly establishing Strange couldn't do what he does here but the abilities I mention are clearly more refined than before (his control over Magical energy, like during the musical battle for example) or things he wasn't even hinted to be able to do before (summoning creatures is not something that was teached upon prior MoM). Not to mention spectacular stuff like controlling the Mirror Dimension however he wants it, holding off a multiversal invasion in NWH or erasing the memories of the entire planet.

Never said he grew stronger un AP, just that he learned new things

As for the following reasonning, the same can be applied to a LOT of characters in fiction honestly. Like, who's to say Wong couldn't create blades before MoM? Who's to say Strange Supreme didn't know a spell to multiply objects before the merging? Who's to say Thor didn't know how to turn into lightning before L&T? See the problem with that idea? If we simply go for the "it's possible he knew that but never used it before because...because", then at this point we can say tons of characters never got stronger or more skilled and just decided to not use some abilities (even if they're extremely useful and even vital at the moment they use it) just because they didn't feel like it.
Yes there is nothing clearly establishing Strange couldn't do what he does here but the abilities I mention are clearly more refined than before (his control over Magical energy, like during the musical battle for example) or things he wasn't even hinted to be able to do before (summoning creatures is not something that was teached upon prior MoM). In both cases, this indicates
I mean, I preferred if there is at least a little more solid evidence than that. With the case of the 2016 Strange and Ragnarok and beyond Strange having different keys is because Strange was a completely new to the whole magic thing in his first movie, so obviously the stuff he does later wouldn't scale his 2016 self, but I don't really see the same thing here?

I mean, I preferred if there is at least a little more solid evidence than that. With the case of the 2016 Strange and Ragnarok and beyond Strange having different keys is because Strange was a completely new to the whole magic thing in his first movie, so obviously the stuff he does later wouldn't scale his 2016 self, but I don't really see the same thing here?
Should have been more precise about Strange, I was more focused on IW/Endgame Strange vs MoM Strange

And yes, I would to prefer more soldi evidence but it's very common in fiction to just show characters do things they wouldn't before in later parts of the same work and being treated as stronger because...well, fans can think. Except for some very specific cases, we don't NEED to be told a character is stronger or learned new things if we can see it for ourselves. Imagine if everytime we got a character openly saying to another "Yes, he got stronger, that's why he can do that now, it's important to precise it". Show don't tell.

Is the fourth key really necesarry? Scott doesn't grow in power or anything. It should just be merged with his third key.
Yeah I agree with this and should’ve fixed it earlier in my CRT, originally I thought Kang was gonna scale above 6-B for his suit durability and therefore Scott’s Giant form would get upgraded but that didn’t end up happening

He gets a new suit, so he should probably be slightly stronger given the trend between the other suits

So why doesn't The Hulk have resistance to sound? Although he was annoyed by the sonic cannons, he could still survive a sonic blast capable of bringing down skyscrapers

Back