• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Mark 6 to 7 Low 7-C (2.8377 Kilotons of TNT)

Mark 8 to 45 Low 7-B (2.8377 Megatons)

Does IM energy output affect his Red Laser Output for Mark 7 and above suits based on what Jarvis said in Avengers 1?

Because 47.8 Gigaton Lasers are Lit!

If there is a successful upgrade to the post-Avengers suits, IIRC Electro's arc reactor appeared identical to the earlier triangle design and would probably stay at Low 7-C. The Iron Man 3 Prelude comics had War Machine Mk. 2 built pre-Avengers, so that should also be Low 7-C. War Machine Mk. 3 might end up needing a separate key, as I'd assume that would be able to scale to Low 7-B.

IIRC Electro's arc reactor appeared identical to the earlier triangle design and would probably stay at Low 7-C.

The Mass Produced Arc Reactors in Homecoming:
7rccq7.jpg

The Fabricator Arc Reactor in No Way Home:
Arc_Reactor_%28NWH%29.png

Another thing, is the updated Arc Reactor for all the suits in 1st Generation Iron Legion or only for the Mark 42?

Mark 6 to 7 Low 7-C (2.8377 Kilotons of TNT)

Mark 8 to 45 Low 7-B (2.8377 Megatons)

Does IM energy output affect his Red Laser Output for Mark 7 and above suits based on what Jarvis said in Avengers 1?

Because 47.8 Gigaton Lasers are Lit!
Because they're supposed to be a separate system that utilities more energy than the Mk6 could actually supply, I think Javis simply meant that Tony wouldn't be able to any damage even after throwing everything at the leviathan plating.

The latest suits should be able to output more than 200 petawatts, though. Rescue straight showcased that her hand repulors could pierce leviathan plating.

Because they're supposed to be a separate system that utilities more energy than the Mk6 could actually supply, I think Javis simply meant that Tony wouldn't be able to any damage even after throwing everything at the leviathan plating.

Jarvis: "We will lose power before we penetrate that shell"

The Mark 6 could provide enough power for the single use laser emitters that are burned out and ejected after use.

The Mark 7 is equipped with a retractable/reusable laser emitter that can be powered continuously by the suit.

The IM2/Avengers Arc Reactor could power the 200 petawatt lasers.

If IM3's Arc Reactor output is 1000x greater, would it increase the output of the Laser or would it just increase the duration of its usage? That's the question.

The latest suits should be able to output more than 200 petawatts, though. Rescue straight showcased that her hand repulors could pierce leviathan plating.

So is it the 1000X Arc Reactor or Previous Gen. Arc Reactor?
I'm assuming that the Iron Legion would have the 1000X arc reactor, as their feats against Extremis users (including Killian) don't indicate a significant power gap between the Legion, the Extremis users, and the Mark 42.

A missile that came from the Mark 9 obliterated a weakened Killian, Mark 16 broke Killian's arm by punching his punch, Mark 33 cut off Killian's arm, and Mark 40 bullrushed Killian.

Also, if you go by the tie-in app, JARVIS: A Second Screen Experience, increases in power are pointed out as far back as the Mark 8.

IIRC Electro's arc reactor appeared identical to the earlier triangle design and would probably stay at Low 7-C.
It could be likely that the Fabricator Arc Reactor is also a 1000X version since it seems post Avengers/IM3 Tony mass produces Arc Reactors; 2nd Generation Iron Legion, Hulk Buster Armor and Repair Module. Though if isn't enough, could Electro get a Low 7-C, likely Low 7-B rating?

It could be likely that the Fabricator Arc Reactor is also a 1000X version since it seems post Avengers/IM3 Tony mass produces Arc Reactors; 2nd Generation Iron Legion, Hulk Buster Armor and Repair Module. Though if isn't enough, could Electro get a Low 7-C, likely Low 7-B rating?
Depending on how this scene is interpreted, there might be an additional (if perhaps iffier) argument to be made for that arc reactor being Low 7-B, considering we already consider Otto's protostar reactor to be Low 7-B.

Tbh, I would have preferred these scenes of Hulk vs Cull Obsidian compared to what we got in the film

It would also give solid Class T Hulk via Cull Obsidian scaling, but I guess I'll have to settle with this instead

Does anyone have the scene/scan where they say that the Hulk has an altered super soldier serum with radiation?

This scene, though do note that some of the parts in the video were cut from the theatrical release of the film, but the important parts are still in there like: the super soldier program, Bruce's effort in replicating it with Gamma radiation, etc.

There's also this video, where Steve is reading up on Banner's research and replication of Erskine's formula but using Gamma radiation instead of Vita Rays

In some cases, but this one directly contradicts the canon events of Avengers: Infinity War
The only case where I think we can directly use deleted scenes are for those included in novelizations, as those usually don’t contradict anything. In most cases? Nah, we can’t use deleted scenes. Especially since some are entirely different versions of how events play out

The only case where I think we can directly use deleted scenes are for those included in novelizations, as those usually don’t contradict anything. In most cases? Nah, we can’t use deleted scenes. Especially since some are entirely different versions of how events play out
The Chitauri's page uses a deleted scene for stamina justification. I guess that should be removed?

I wish we could have used the Zeus deleted scene for Love & Thunder, he could have gotten more interesting abilities but the scene completely goes against what the movie shows

Jarvis: "We will lose power before we penetrate that shell"

The Mark 6 could provide enough power for the single use laser emitters that are burned out and ejected after use.

The Mark 7 is equipped with a retractable/reusable laser emitter that can be powered continuously by the suit.

The IM2/Avengers Arc Reactor could power the 200 petawatt lasers.

If IM3's Arc Reactor output is 1000x greater, would it increase the output of the Laser or would it just increase the duration of its usage? That's the question.

Thing is, it's called the "turn and burn laser system", as in it's own thing. It flat out contradicts with the arc reactor being stated to output10 gigajoules, and it being over 10 is not the same as being over 20 million times more powerful.

The upgraded Mk7 actually has a "supplimental arc generator" in it's guantlet that allows it to generate a "bubble" of RT energy, so we have an example of Tony implementing separate systems into his suits thus early on.

Interesting, it seems that when Ultron and Vision clash, they're moving faster than the Avengers below, and Vision ducks every blow from Ultron without landing a punch of his own.

I don't think undamaged Vision has a single thing that puts him JUST on par with everyone else.

Just finished episode 3 of Secret Invasion.

Looks like Super Skrulls are becoming official now, with Gravik currently at minimum having Extremis powers.

This episode went in an unexpected direction by the end, especially with this only being the halfway point of the series.

Just finished episode 3 of Secret Invasion.

Looks like Super Skrulls are becoming official now, with Gravik currently at minimum having Extremis powers.

This episode went in an unexpected direction by the end, especially with this only being the halfway point of the series.
I always knew Skrull invasion won't be complete without Super Skrulls

Having Super Skrulls was to be expected honestly.

Also, kind of crazy how Killian's product continues to play a kind of important role 10 years after Killian's death

Back