• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Did anyone ever attempt to calculate the weight of that engine/pillar/silo/whatever Iron Man slams onto Thanos to kick off the fight? An eyeballed lowball (12 by 24 meters solid aluminum under our moon's gravity) puts it at 980ish tons.

Episode 4 of Secret Invasion has more Extremis regeneration feats, more noteworthy weaponry that Nick Fury gets to use, Gravik utilizing the powers of Groot, and a real gut punch of an ending.
"a real gut punch of an ending" Good thing I never cared about Talos then 👀

Just caught up with the latest Secret Invasion episodes. Holy shit
Poor Talos, he did everything for Nick and basically got nothing in return. Also, where else am I supposed to get my bitter old man yaoi form now!?
talos-and-nick-touching-heads-in-secret-invasion.jpg

Could this be used to scale Kro's reactions to Makkari's speed?
Might just be my interpretation, but the scene makes it look more like Kro just realised it was Makkari creating a tornado, so he stomped the ground and Makkari didn't realise it before she got blasted back. He isn't really reacting to Makkari...?

Maybe it could be some sort of Enhanced Senses since he managed to adjust his eyes to see Makkari's afterimages through the dust? Idk, I'm not sure what to make of the feat

Yeah, that's probably how Ikaris caught Makkari; he focused on where she was moving and prompted a grab, only Kro could just attack all around him and still land.

Speaking of Makkari, she'd be MHS+ to sub-realativistic is you just calc the searching scene, but if you count up the length of time for her to get back, she's like Mach 4.5.

Also, I've never not thought about this, but the perspective on Ikaris parting cloud is very odd. It looks like it's only a few feet in diameter when compared to him. You can even see the trail he creates which further reinforces the smolness.

Last edited:
Also, I've never not though about this, but the perspective on Ikaris parting cloud is very odd. It looks like it's only a few feet in diameter when compared to him. You can even see the trail he creates which further reinforces the smolness.
At the end of the day, the size of the hole in the clouds is calculated by comparing its final size to Earth, when it's no longer expanding

At the end of the day, the size of the hole in the clouds is calculated by comparing its final size to Earth, when it's no longer expanding
I understand that. It's just that him pretty much popping onto screen (it looks like he gets to the final perspective once he breaches into space) and this being the most outlier of outlier feats that makes it weird.

Nevertheless, Ikaris + Shang-Chi > Captain Marvel + Amped Endgame Wanda + Abomination [Thor + Hulk v Thanus?].

There's this statement from the director of Eternals to scale Ikaris to Captain Marvel, although I don't know how reliable and usable it is
She initially bases it on that they can both fly, but she then admits that binary mode would be really tough, so it still seems like Ikaris < Captain Marvel

I remember a similar-ish statement being made about Captain Marvel vs Thena, but Qawsed rejected it because they have zero canon interactions so far

It's about Zombies and not a serious comment. Captain Marvel, Wanda, and Abomination being Zombies is quite a force, and the survivor's big gun would be Shang-Chi, but then there's Ikaris by his lonesome. He's heavily damaged, but still himself. I think he's going to be the BIGGEST gun, though Thor and Hulk are unknowns. Unless Hulk escaped, I have a feeling he got turned.

It's about Zombies
You should've included that in your original comment
Captain Marvel, Wanda, and Abomination being Zombies is quite a force, and the survivor's big gun would be Shang-Chi, but then there's Ikaris by his lonesome. He's heavily damaged, but still himself. I think he's going to be the BIGGEST gun, though Thor and Hulk are unknowns. Unless Hulk escaped, I have a feeling he got turned.
I kinda don't want Thor to be in the series, for whatever reason. An Asgardian zombie doesn't sit right with me, though maybe it's because I've rotted my brain with Thor powerscaling

Nah, the resulting confusion was too difficult to pass up.

Hold your horses, we might see IW Thor in the episode where Steve Roger's knocks the time stone loose in Wakanda.

Speaking of Thor, and I know this is poking the VSBW bear, but, why is Thor large planet/how is Zeus being the wisest God per Thor make Thor like possibly stellar? It's just Thor who said it, the same Thor who didn't know Zeus was an arse or that Stormbreaker is the key to Eternity. Valkyrie herself doesn't know how Thor's powers work, and Thor learning about all Asgardian weapons has amounted to jack. Groot isn't even necessarily a learned language.

why is Thor large planet
Thor scales to the gods of Omnipotence City, who are the most powerful in the universe, making them superior to Khonshu and Ammit
how is Zeus being the wisest God per Thor make Thor like possibly stellar?
It's not because of him being the wisest god. It's about the gods of Omnipotence City > Ammit > Khonshu. And Thor is "possibly Stellar" by scaling to Gorr possibly moving a star
It's just Thor who said it, the same Thor who didn't know Zeus was an arse or that Stormbreaker is the key to Eternity. Valkyrie herself doesn't know how Thor's powers work, and Thor learning about all Asgardian weapons has amounted to jack. Groot isn't even necessarily a learned language.
Zeus being an arse doesn't affect his power level. How is that relevant? That doesn't mean she knows absolutely nothing at all. How is that relevant? How is that relevant?

If you think it should be changed, make a CRT

Last edited:
Thor scales to the gods of Omnipotence City, who are the most powerful in the universe, making them superior to Khonshu and Ammit

It's not because of him being the wisest god. It's about the gods of Omnipotence City > Ammit > Khonshu. And Thor is "possibly Stellar" by scaling to Gorr possibly moving a star

Zeus being an arse doesn't affect his power level. How is that relevant? That doesn't mean she knows absolutely nothing at all. How is that relevant? How is that relevant?

If you think it should be changed, make a CRT
That assumes every god there were the only gods that could be there, or that all of them were present. The Egyptian gods, in particular, should be on Earth in their hosts. The Great Protector resides in a different dimension, and doesn't even seem to be around very often, so it would make sense that he could be there. Bast as well.

Well, the Shadow Realm is supposed to be Gorr's realm/a realm that's cloaked in darkness and makes me more powerful, so I don't see why he couldn't manipulate everything there.

The reason I call their knowledge (Weapons, power, language) into question is because their credibility has so far been questionable. So to say with absolute certainty that they are right would be somewhat naive or just disengous. That's just my 2 cents.

Oh, being as though Thor's armor (by The Dark World) was made of the strongest material in the universe, should not not be a VERY impressive feat, rather than simple inconstant clothing? Thor's magic has only grown more powerful, so this new armor should be better.

That assumes every god there were the only gods that could be there, or that all of them were present. The Egyptian gods, in particular, should be on Earth in their hosts. The Great Protector resides in a different dimension, and doesn't even seem to be around very often, so it would make sense that he could be there. Bast as well.
Thor later states that the Golden Temple is where the universe's most powerful gods hang out, which would clearly still refer to characters like Bast and especially Zeus
Well, the Shadow Realm is supposed to be Gorr's realm/a realm that's cloaked in darkness and makes me more powerful, so I don't see why he couldn't manipulate everything there.
And Thor would scale to him since they clashed blows evenly and Gorr was harmed by his lightning
The reason I call their knowledge (Weapons, power, language) into question is because their credibility has so far been questionable. So to say with absolute certainty that they are right would be somewhat naive or just disengous. That's just my 2 cents.
They aren't omniscient, so they aren't gonna be right about everything. But they aren't brainless mouth breathers. Thor himself has knowledge about singularities

It is emphasised twice in the same movie that Omnipotence City is home of the most powerful gods in the universe, and nothing contradicts it yet
Oh, being as though Thor's armor (by The Dark World) was made of the strongest material in the universe
The Marvel Studios Character Encyclopaedia states that it's made of steel and leather. The Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary includes bronze as well. None of those materials are particularly strong, so it falls to inconsistent clothing durability

Last edited:
Thor later states that the Golden Temple is where the universe's most powerful gods hang out, which would clearly still refer to characters like Bast and especially Zeus

And Thor would scale to him since they clashed blows evenly and Gorr was harmed by his lightning

They aren't omniscient, so they aren't gonna be right about everything. But they aren't brainless mouth breathers. Thor himself has knowledge about singularities

It is emphasised twice in the same movie that Omnipotence City is home of the most powerful gods in the universe, and nothing contradicts it yet

The Marvel Studios Character Encyclopaedia states that it's made of steel and leather. The Marvel Studios Visual Dictionary includes bronze as well. None of those materials are particularly strong, so it falls to inconsistent clothing durability
I'm not saying they're brainless. It's just a case of taking what they say with a bit of salt.

Well, yeah, but I don't see the conective tissue between combat power and realm manipulation.

Maybe I will. Reading some of these other threads does have me rethinking my perception of singular mindedness on this site/in each verse. Might as well put everything front and center.

Last edited:
Back