• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Since the Infinity Stones now have 4D hax that means Scarlet Witch also has 4D mind hax and resistance as she was able to resist the effects of the Mind Stone and override its mind control, which in turn would give the sorcerers 4D mind hax resistance

I just watched quantumania and have come to the realization that He Who Remains is the single greatest hero of the MCU

Any news on the thread about Wakandan vehicles being made with Vibranium? I just want to upgrade the durability of the Abilisks to 6-B

Upgrade High 6-A
If only the High 6-A calc was evaluated
5-C via Hadron Enforcer scaling
Funnily enough I think it would be minimally possible to achieve that if we only scale Stormbreaker and Endgame characters to 5-C, as I still don't know why we keep scaling Hela and Surtur above Thanos (Stomped Thor while holding back and was stated to be the strongest being in the universe by Bruce) and Endgame Thor (Stated to be stronger than ever)
Can someone get the Marvel Website reference to link to the actual site like in Ultron's references.
I can't edit user blogs but this would be the code:

Funnily enough I think it would be minimally possible to achieve that if we only scale Stormbreaker and Endgame characters to 5-C
Nah, Pre-Awakening Thor characters should also scale because Mjolnir
stated to be the strongest being in the universe by Bruce
I wouldn't rely on this statement since he's also considering the fact that Thanos has two of the six most powerful objects in the universe in his possession
Stomped Thor while holding back
Wasn't their first fight in IW off-screen?

I wouldn't rely on this statement since he's also considering the fact that Thanos has two of the six most powerful objects in the universe in his possession
It would just be a support besides that Bruce doesn't know what the stones can do besides creating portals due to the Tesseract
Wasn't their first fight in IW off-screen?
Yes, but at the beginning of the movie we see a totally unharmed Thanos with a totally wounded Thor at his feet

It would just be a support besides that Bruce doesn't know what the stones can do besides creating portals due to the Tesseract

Yes, but at the beginning of the movie we see a totally unharmed Thanos with a totally wounded Thor at his feet
I guess we could try arguing for an upgrade, but I don't have high hopes. And such a big gap between 6-B and 5-C would probably be questioned. If the High 6-A calc was accepted, this wouldn't be a big issue

And such a big gap between 6-B and 5-C would probably be questioned.
I mean if accepted it would only scale to Stormbreaker, Endgame Thor (Stated to be stronger than ever), Mark 85 Iron Man (Via Absorption), Worthy Captain America, Thanos (Was holding back during IW), Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch and Ronan (With the Power Stone). And the 6-B feat was pretty casual and was done by a Pre-Awakening Thor, not even his Post-Awakening self would scale

@0:22

Is it possible that the Casket of Ancient Winters grants it users Teleportation? Because it can't be that the Frost Giants are capable of Teleportation themselves hence why they're trapped on Jotunheim and needed Loki's help to get to Asgard.

And from my previous post, the Casket is capable of channeling Bifrost energies through itself.

And @1:53 the Casket is seen powering something inside Laufey's stronghold.

I mean if accepted it would only scale to Stormbreaker, Endgame Thor (Stated to be stronger than ever), Mark 85 Iron Man (Via Absorption), Worthy Captain America, Thanos (Was holding back during IW), Captain Marvel, Scarlet Witch and Ronan (With the Power Stone). And the 6-B feat was pretty casual and was done by a Pre-Awakening Thor, not even his Post-Awakening self would scale
If the Calc has been done can't a CRT be made for it?

Thoughts about the Casket having these P&As?

• Energy Manipulation and NPI (Stated to be a source of power for the Frost Giants, and is seen powering something within Laufey's stronghold. Capable of channeling Bifrost energies from the Observatory, as well freezing and containing said energies)

• Teleportation (Allowed the Frost Giants to travel from Jotunheim to Earth, and vice versa)

• Ice Manipulation and Wind Manipulation (Projects a vortex of icy wind that can freeze people and whole landscapes)

Range: Several Meters to Hundreds of Meters normally (Froze the fjord and settlements of Tønsberg). Planetary overtime (Was stated to be capable of sending an entire world into an ice age). Intergalactic with Teleportation (Comparable to the Bifrost which allows Asgardians travel throughout the Nine Realms which are different galaxies)

Well no its been commented on by 3 CGMs I'm pretty sure its just rejected
KLOL506 never replied back, Jasonsith seems not to have a problem with the method, M3X 2.0 doesn't have a problem with the method but with using the scans of the books, which btw would also invalidate the 6-B calc, and hasn't replied back either

I found an article that gives crazy abilities to the Infinity Stones, unfortunately most, if not all, of it is absolute wank and is contradicted by pretty much anything, likewise it's still somewhat interesting
  • Time Stone: has the ability to manipulate time, even in places beyond time.
  • Space Stone: allows its user to exist in any location, move throughout different realities, warp or rearrange space, teleport across planes regardless of the laws of physics or magical barriers, and even omnipresence.
  • Reality Stone: Tasks, realities, concepts, visions, things that would normally be impossible to realize are made possible with the Reality Stone. And they can be done on a universal scale. In other words, aside from the power to will anything in or out of existence, it can retroactively create alternate realities around those changes.
  • Power Stone: the biggest mystery of all the Stones may be the Power Stone. Allows its users to access and manipulate all forms of energy as well as enhance their own physical strength and durability. At full potential, the Power Stone can even grant omnipotence. Notably, this jewel also boosts the effects of the five other Stones; it's like a kind of key to start the engine of the Infinity Stones as a single collective force. The ultimate power behind the Power Stone, and why it sits at a place of honor on the Infinity Gauntlet, does not necessarily come from the Stone itself, but from how the Stone interacts with the others.
  • Soul Stone: the first to appear of all the Stones, the Soul Stone served as inspiration for all the rest. It can manipulate the soul and essence of a person, control life and death, and contains a pocket dimension called the Soul World.
  • Mind Stone: allows its user to enhance their mind, awaken or heighten psionic abilities like telepathy and telekinesis, and, when combined with the Power Stone, even access all minds in existence concurrently.

Yeah, which unfortunately is a big no as that shit would grant things like Conceptual Manipulation, Existence Erasure, Omnipresence, Omnipotence, etc.
Omnipotence and likely omnipresence are a no go but the rest seems okay if we wanted to use it.

Back