• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Not the biggest MCU junky, but I noticed some MCU Spider-Man feats going around. So thought I'd bring up something I think is worth taking note of. Green Goblin blowing up a bunker was calculated at Building level (0.3 Tons). However, I think it could warrant higher. Nuke Map which VSBW views as a viable source when it comes to explosion stuff deems 3000 psi as bunker destroying blast. As opposed to the 20psi used currently.
image.png

Figured something regarding that could be worked out, as it would no doubt increase the result of the feat.

Not the biggest MCU junky, but I noticed some MCU Spider-Man feats going around. So thought I'd bring up something I think is worth taking note of. Green Goblin blowing up a bunker was calculated at Building level (0.3 Tons). However, I think it could warrant higher. Nuke Map which VSBW views as a viable source when it comes to explosion stuff deems 3000 psi as bunker destroying blast. As opposed to the 20psi used currently.
image.png

Figured something regarding that could be worked out, as it would no doubt increase the result of the feat.
Updating my calc using that pressure got me 124 Tons
Unfortunately as funny as 8-A Spidey would be he doesn't get hit by one of these missiles in the movie iirc

Oh, and for a mid-end, if you feel like it, Wikipedia states bunkers are typically constructed to withstand over 150 psi. Up to you if you wanna do that though. I imagine it puts the feat at Large Building level.

Was thinking about the other two GotG movies and I remembered something about Ego. In the movie, he states that the planet he created is not bigger than Earth's moon and we're shown it has Earth-like gravity and air. Yet, the movie also shows the planet is full of massive caverns. This implies Ego has some kind of power that allows him to maintain gravity and air on his planet. So maybe he can get Gravity Manip, Air Manip or Density Manip (to have Earth-like gravity and air, a planet of the size of the moon would have to be incredibly dense and obviously if that's the case, he made it that way when he created it)

I was always under the impression it was just super dense though given he is meant to be a Celestial (somehow), hax shenanigans is a valid possibility.

At least, it should maybe grant him some form of Density Manip, I mean he made the planet that way and was probably more than aware of how it should work (the guy had millions of years to build it)

As for the Celestial part, my personal theory is that, if he is a Celestial, then the planet his seed was put on was probably destroyed long before he could really develop and that's why he's just a glowing brain instead of the giant, crystal/robotic-like gods the others are

Last edited:
anyone know any chief writers/producers on Eternals that could potentially answer the question as to why ego is so goofy?

And Mjolnir is a conduit and focus for Thor’s power so that he is stronger than he is without it. Mjolnir is amped too when Thor gets stronger.

After the movie itself I would say, considering the ONLY good thing about it was Kang (and we all know how that turned out)
Even then I personally think Kang's really shallow and underwhelming in Quantumania and doesn't compare to He Who Remains

I think he was actually very good. Major managed to make him genuinely threatening and give that sociopathic monster who sees everything as his property vibe. I also loved that he was very humorless, like everytime the movie tried to make jokes about him, he's so threatening he cancels that (and it feels great considering the MCU is plagued by their tendency to add humor just to downplay drama)

I think he was actually very good. Major managed to make him genuinely threatening and give that sociopathic monster who sees everything as his property vibe. I also loved that he was very humorless, like everytime the movie tried to make jokes about him, he's so threatening he cancels that (and it feels great considering the MCU is plagued by their tendency to add humor just to downplay drama)
I think that's fair even though it personally doesn't work for me, one thing that sticks out to me the most about Kang though is that I feel his motivation isn't clearly stated and in the end I'm confused by what exactly he wants

honestly i feel bad for Reed, like you can feel that he seriously tried to make the movie good,

and even if it failed, he actually put effort, instead of Waititi

speaking of wich, seems that he's doing a new movie that it will be realesed this november

his motivation isn't clearly stated and in the end I'm confused by what exactly he wants

IIRC it's revenge against the council, since their the ones that exiled him and are the ones responsible for the eventual death of the Multiverse.

It's kinda like Thanos (Insert Kang), where at first Thanos (Kang) was doing it out of some form of twisted saviour complex, then after being inconvenienced by the Avengers (Council), he took it personally where he was gonna destroy Earth (The Council).

I think that's fair even though it personally doesn't work for me, one thing that sticks out to me the most about Kang though is that I feel his motivation isn't clearly stated and in the end I'm confused by what exactly he wants
Revenge against the council for banishing him an against Janet for stopping his escape. And above all, power and domination.

Back