• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
They don't scale because as we see, in GotG Korath is has undergone cyborgization therefore his GotG self is a different Key meaning that the cast of Captain Marvel wouldn't scale
Tbf nothing implies that he's gotten stronger between Captain Marvel and GotG so the scaling is probably fine

It may not mean anything but I found this scan which talks about inaccessible dimensions, although I don't know what the source is

Last edited:
I always found Feige trying to make the MCU's universe number 616 dumb since that means that Mysterio somehow guessed the actual number of the universe in FFH even though he was playing a character, personally it's my headcanon that Earth-199999 is the correct number still and some universes like 838 have different numbering systems since they do their own independent research of other timelines and only know so much.

There's also Dr. Selvig, Post Mind Stone, guesstimating the 616 Universe.
Thor-The-Dark-World-Erik-Selvig-700x350.jpg

Isn't it weird that the Mind Stone does all of this stuff?

Granting Powers
Boosting Latent Powers
Granting Knowledge
Creating A Consciousness
Sensing Cosmic Threats
Projecting Energy
Mind Controlling

The Mind Stone's probably one of the most busy Infinity Stones other than the Space Stone

Idk if this is going to be addressed in a future MCU movie but I have a theory that every movie post-Phase 3 is actually taking place in a different timeline to that of the Infinity Saga/Sacred Timeline since the plots of NWH and MoM should have never been able to happen if the TVA was ensuring that the there was only one universe.

Additionally, the Ten Rings and Ms. Marvel's bangle are potentially tied to Kang, but if they've supposedly existed in the MCU this whole time then that wouldn't line up with the fact that He Who Remains was the only Kang in existence until after the events of Loki. Therefore if the Sacred Timeline was completely independent of outside interference from other universes/Kangs the Ten Rings and Ms. Marvel's bangle shouldn't exist.

I'm not too sure if this makes complete sense but I have a feeling come Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars it'll be revealed that we haven't been following the Sacred Timeline since Endgame/Far From Home.

Last edited:
Isn't it weird that the Mind Stone does all of this stuff?

Granting Powers
Boosting Latent Powers
Granting Knowledge
Creating A Consciousness
Sensing Cosmic Threats
Projecting Energy
Mind Controlling

The Mind Stone's probably one of the most busy Infinity Stones other than the Space Stone
Well, it isn't called the very embodiment of intellect and information for nothing, Abstract Existence for the Mind Stone?

Idk if this is going to be addressed in a future MCU movie but I have a theory that every movie post-Phase 3 is actually taking place in a different timeline to that of the Infinity Saga/Sacred Timeline since the plots of NWH and MoM should have never been able to happen if the TVA was ensuring that the there was only one universe.

Additionally, the Ten Rings and Ms. Marvel's bangle are potentially tied to Kang, but if they've supposedly existed in the MCU this whole time then that wouldn't line up with the fact that He Who Remains was the only Kang in existence until after the events of Loki. Therefore if the Sacred Timeline was completely independent of outside interference from other universes/Kangs the Ten Rings and Ms. Marvel's bangle shouldn't exist.

I'm not too sure if this makes complete sense but I have a feeling come Kang Dynasty or Secret Wars it'll be revealed that we haven't been following the Sacred Timeline since Endgame/Far From Home.
Also, how was Kang ruling the Quantum Realm all this time even before the events of Infinity War if that was all part of the Sacred Timeline and He Who Remains was ensuring that other universes and therefore no other Kangs existed? Shouldn't the events of Quantumania not even be possible?

I'm probably thinking way too hard about this

Last edited:
Also, how was Kang ruling the Quantum Realm all this time even before the events of Infinity War if that was all part of the Sacred Timeline and He Who Remains was ensuring that other universes and therefore no other Kangs existed?
The Quantum Realm exists outside of space and time and it's like the hidden basement beneath the Multiverse, and WoG states that He Who Remains isolated the Sacred Timeline to hide it from his variants, so other Kangs still existed even before Loki

The situation with the Kangs

As a wise actor once said:

"He's here. He's here. But he's not here. He's here but he's not here."

"It's complicated, hey, it's complicated, alright?"

The situation with the Kangs

As a wise actor once said:

"He's here. He's here. But he's not here. He's here but he's not here."

"It's complicated, hey, it's complicated, alright?"
Too bad the Kang right now is in jail

Idk if I'm remembering Loki right but I thought that He Who Remains used Alioth to destroy every universe so that the Sacred Timeline could be the only one, or did he just destroy all branches of the MCU specifically and not necessarily other universes?

Transcription from the final episode:

HE WHO REMAINS: Bingo! I harnessed the beast’s power and began experimenting on it. I weaponized Alioth and I ended… I ended the Multiversal War. Once I isolated our timeline, all I had to do was manage the flow of time and prevent any further branches.

I always found Feige trying to make the MCU's universe number 616 dumb since that means that Mysterio somehow guessed the actual number of the universe in FFH even though he was playing a character, personally it's my headcanon that Earth-199999 is the correct number still and some universes like 838 have different numbering systems since they do their own independent research of other timelines and only know so much.
This gets even dumber when you realize that ITSV was technically already in the MCU’a multiverse because Venom (2018)‘s credits literally says “Somewhere in the multiverse” before giving us a post-credits teaser of ITSV. All you have to do to keep things from getting confusing are keep the MCU’s original number and it still works as being separated from Mainline Cosmology

But I don’t know what Feige’s game plan here is

Last edited:
Kinda hate how future adaptations of Marvel are all gonna have an MCU vibe rather than a straight up comics vibe. Unless you count Marvel Snap? If that counts?

Kinda hate how future adaptations of Marvel are all gonna have an MCU vibe rather than a straight up comics vibe. Unless you count Marvel Snap? If that counts?
Too bad they won't really have any originality considering that now Kevin Feige is taking over Marvel as a whole now

I just realized....why are most of MCU Spideys matches removed from his profile? Stuff like the fight against Levi and the Meta are still valid

Back