• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Aether currently has Unknown durability (though the justification makes it sound like it should scale to its AP)

The Aether. First, it's not a stone; someone called it a stone before. It's more of a... an angry sludge sort of thing, so someone's gonna need to amend that ~ Thor (Endgame)

While the other relics often appear as stones, the Aether is fluid and everchanging. It changes matter into dark matter. It seeks out host bodies, drawing strength from their life-force ~ Odin (The Dark World)

Yeah the fact that it's stated and shown to behave as fluid and have no solid form would mean it have something similar to Elemental Intangibility.

I’m pretty sure bringing up actually evidence wouldn’t equate to “just because you want to” .

• Going through the Aether Tornado

This is either PIS, an Outlier, or both since the tornado hadn't done anything to the area within it (all the damage happened earlier), the Dark Elf ship, nor Jane's equipment.

And the 5-B AP rating should be changed to Environmental Destruction seeing as what the Aether was doing was converting stuff (buildings, the Bifrost Observatory, and in Jane's vision the earth, sun, and World Tree) into Dark Matter overtime and not directly destroying it immediately.

And the 5-B AP rating should be changed to Environment Destruction seeing as what the Aether was doing was converting stuff into dark

• Thor dispersing the Aether

The Aether has no solid form, nor was it in a singular clump, all Thor did was disperse its already spread out mass as crystals

Last edited:
• Going through the Aether Tornado

This is either PIS, an Outlier, or both since the tornado hadn't done anything to the area within it (all the damage happened earlier), the Dark Elf ship, nor Jane's equipment.

And the 5-B AP rating should be changed to Environmental Destruction seeing as what the Aether was doing was converting stuff (buildings, the Bifrost Observatory, and in Jane's vision the earth, sun, and World Tree) into Dark Matter overtime and not directly destroying it immediately.

And the 5-B AP rating should be changed to Environment Destruction seeing as what the Aether was doing was converting stuff into dark

• Thor dispersing the Aether

The Aether has no solid form, nor was it in a singular clump, all Thor did was disperse its already spread out mass as crystals
Pretty sure it was converting the buildings in the area but bad considering he was converting the universe in favor of dark elves I doubt he want to destroy there own equipment. Fair enough on janes equipment

Isn’t environmental destruction basically only being able to affect the environment but not your opponent with the same power?

Dosen’t really change the fact that Thor shattered it, seemed to be just liquid it didn’t seem to have any shards in its mass before Thor blasted it. Besides there’s also the fact that Bor thought it was to powerful to destroy despite having bifrost on hand

(2:48)
Yet Thor still damaged (temporarily)

Not sure whether his Striking Strength with his armour should be Country level. But the rest seems fine
It seems pretty good, the only real problem I think is the ap, I think maybe it should be specified that his up to tier 5 at full power since he was technically weakened in the quantum realm
Maybe just add something like "at full power"
That sounds good
The what?
Xolum has a supernova on his head. Kang could manipulate and redirect its energy beam

I can't believe that K.E.V.I.N, and consequently She-Hulk, is going to be 6D while the other high tiers of the MCU are stuck in tier 2

Speaking of Kevin.

someone needs to find better YouTube videos cause when you click on the links, either the video is unavailable or it’s unavailable because the account was terminated

Does anyone here know where this scan comes from?

Arkham posted it a long time ago when the 6-B upgrades were happening, and i have been rigorously looking for it for the past couple of months

Back