• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The pressure of the ocean will break every bone in your body" ~ Namor

@2:18

Minimum Durability of the Talokanil, At Least 9-B

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/References_for_Common_Feats

Breaking all the Bones of a Man's Body
On average, the weight of a man's bones is 15% of their body mass, which in of itself is 88.768027 Kilograms. 15% of that is 13.31520405 Kilograms.

The density of bone is 3.88 g/cm^3, which would mean that the total volume would be 13.31520405 divided by 0.00388, which equals 3431.75362113402 cm^3 for our volume.

To get the fragmentation values, we need to use the compressive strength of bones. To quote Wikipedia, "bone has a high compressive strength of about 170 MPa (1800 kgf/cm²), poor tensile strength of 104–121 MPa, and a very low shear stress strength (51.6 MPa)

So, low end is 51.6, mid is 104, high is 170. Plugging those all into our volume gets us....

Low End: 1.77078.486850515432e5 Joules, Wall level

Mid End: 3.56902376598e5 Joules, Wall level

High End: 5.83398115592783e5 Joules, Wall level
Crushing a Whole Human
The pressure needed to crush a human is commonly agreed on as the following statement: "The human body can withstand 50 psi (pounds per square inch) and that's if it's a sudden impact. However if it's sustained pressure, the body can withstand up to 400 psi if the weight is gradually increased"

This feat applies when a whole person is crushed, so partial crushing like what elephants do do not apply.

The cross-sectional area of a human is listed as 0.68 m². Let's see how many square inches that is.

6800/2.54²=1054.002108 in²

Now that we got the area needed for the feat, let's determine the force needed to crush a whole human.:

Low End: 1054.002108*50=52700.1054 lbs of force

High End: 1054.002108*400=421600.8432 lbs of force

That's 52700.1054 to 421600.8432 lbs of force, or 23904.36571 to 191234.9257 kg of force, giving anyone who crushes a whole human Class 25 to Class K. Because I'll need to calculate the KE needed, I'll convert this to newtons as well and... It sits at 234421.748 to 1875373.984 newtons. As noted from the human-shaped hole feat, the human head would have a length of 20.9125 cm. Let's do the math here.

Low End: 234421.748*.209125=49023.44804 joules (Wall level)

High End: 1875373.984*.209125=392187.5844 joules (Wall level)

No Name Talokanil scale to those Values, and are generally portrayed as comparable if not a bit stronger than no name Wakandans in Physicals.

Named Talokanil, such as Attuma, are stronger than Okoye, who's comparable to Black Widow and Hawkeye who're capable of destroying Ultron Sentries, which are capable of digging through the ground with their Physicals.

TLDR, Attuma > Okoye ~ Black Widow ~ Hawkeye > Ultron Sentries > Average Talokanil

Whose gonna call dibs you or me 👀
the-road-to-el-dorado-both.gif

Ok been busy for some time. Anyways Kang's profile will be a banger. He will probably be at least 6-B from his statement of killing Thor, Captain Marvel and Scarlet Witch

So I guess some remaining stuff to get sorted out would include:

More Eternals profiles (though it seems like the scaling is already figured out at least)

Determining if She-Hulk should scale to Wong

Calcing the rock busting feat from Wakanda Forever now that it's on DIsney+

Calcing Star-Lord, Nebula and Yondu withstanding this explosion (though I think there's a decent amount of other GOTG stuff that probably should get sorted out at some point too, which is sure to increase once Vol 3. comes out)

Figuring out if this is usable for anything

And of course, calcing Arthur Harrow's pillar feat.
She Hulk should be 8-C. Like c'mon she shouldn't be weaker than a Super Soldier since the Hulks are Super Soldiers too in MCU

Super Soldiers are either about to get an upgrade in MCU or Sentry about be MASSIVELY nerfed in the movies. And its crazy because leaks say he’s gonna have the void.
I have a feeling it's gonna be both. Either way, we might already be getting upgrades for Super Soldiers via this feat, if it ever gets calced
The rock formation destruction feat in Wakanda Forever should at least be a good supporting feat for 8-C characters at a glance.

Through unknown means, I don't see why he'd be country level because of that statement
We'll have to wait to get some precisions anyway, the trailer already gave us some clues about his abilities but it's entirely possible the statement will be left very vague just to keep his real threat level mysterious (the Kang actor has also stated in an interview that his goal in Quantumania would be to recover the power he once had so he won't have access to his peak in the movie I guess), unless of course we get some flashback or precisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back