• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
david-hasselhoff-we-are-groot.gif

I would think that Kang also has some form of size manipulation himself, considering that he's managed to shrink an entire city to fit inside the Quantum Realm. It's possible, that being from the future, he has access to technology far more advanced than what we have seen so far (Possibly including the infinity stones).

Finally forced myself to finish Ms Marvel.

Didn't enjoy the first two episodes but I can see why people like it, it was directed with a lot of creativity.

But then that was kinda gone in episodes 3-6 and it had some of the weirdest pacing I've seen in a TV show.
I though the last episode was quite creative like the first two honestly, and I though episode 5 was historically accurate which I liked

But then that was kinda gone in episodes 3-6 and it had some of the weirdest pacing I've seen in a TV show.
The people behind the show didn't give two ***** about the ClanDestine. They already had to deal with whatever the **** was going one with MCU Kamala's ancestry/origins (She's a human/noor dimensions-inhabitant hybrid who is also a mutant. Which to be fair, isn't anything to complicated to compared to some of the other shit in comics, but 616 Kamala had a rather simple origin.)

They clearly wanted to focus on Kamala's family, friends, and her race/religion since that seem where most of the effort goes into, Damage Control also would've been a better main villain (Which is probably why they are the antagonists of the finale), but end up getting sidelined for two episodes to focus on the ClanDestine. Damage Control come off as more grounded threat, which works great for a street level character like Kamala. It also allows writers to tell stories about racism within government agencies

Also I suppose the way time travel works in the MCU is that time is deterministic if the time loop is closed, but branches into an alternate timeline if there is a paradox (which is purged by the TVA)?

Well, since it is the most recent event according to the timeline, I don't think it matters for obvious reasons. But I think it being a closed time loop wouldn't be something the TVA would prune, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back