• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Endgame Avengers
*Speed equalised

Doomsday: 0 ()

The Avengers: 8 (BEASTHEART880,Lacku,Valiant_Abyss,Kidkinsey,RoTt35,Dalesean027,DarlingAurora,Sir_Marvulous)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Doomsday is 152.7 Gigatons, the top tier Avengers are 163.415 Gigatons. The top tier Avengers are 1.07x stronger

Last edited:
What prevents the endgame Avengers from just fodderising Doomsday? Characters like Thor, Iron man and Cap are much stronger than the 163 Gigaton value. And Doomsday's profile states he downscales from 157 Gigatons. Which makes things worse.

And the Avengers literally speedblitz Doomsday, I'm seeing what Doomsday can do other than getting folded like an omelette before Doomsday gets to do shit.

He absorbs energy attacks, which a lot of the Avengers use, and gets stronger

What stops them from just using melee and beating him to death? Has Doomsday ever shown to evolve to characters much stronger than him? The Avengers have a pretty high scaling chain above the High 6-C. And Doomsday has to fight seven people who are all stronger than he is.

Also is Doomsday shown to get faster he evolves? The Avengers can practically dodge all of his attacks.

Last edited:
Well, they don't exactly know this. Iron Man's beams, Captain Marvel's photonic blasts and Thor's/Captain America's lightning would definitely amp him up a lot.

Unsure, haven't watched BvS in a long time, not sure of the power levels between pre-amp Doomsday and WW/Supes.

Again, unsure if speed also is amped.

Well, they don't exactly know this. Iron Man's beams, Captain Marvel's photonic blasts and Thor's/Captain America's lightning would definitely amp him up a lot.
I mean, Ant Man, Hulk and Thor do go for Melee. And the only one here who mostly goes for range attacks is Iron Man, but even he occasionally uses melee.

Also Stormbreaker can practically one shot Doomsday

I mean, maybe if he goes for the head, but he has Low-Mid regen otherwise.

Last edited:
Equalised speed then ^^

Might as well, to keep the match

its possible that the avengers could amp doomsday but thor even just having stormbreaker on him and being able to just one-shot him with a good throw is an extreme advantage

Vote for the Avengers, or just creating discussion?

Put me for Avengers for now.

Captain Marvel could absorb energy as well.

One good hit from Stormbreaker could end this.

For now I'll vote avengers until someone wants to contest

Now that Doomsday got upgraded back to Rel and SoL, he blitzes them all now

Avengers FRA. Honestly this might just be a stomp. Plus whenever there's a big bulky foe like doomsday, isn't their first reaction almost always "Throw the hulk at it"?

Hulk is melee only, so no amping for doomsday and hulk immediately folds due to the scaling gap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back