• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question
Why shang Chi is considerated abomination tier again just cuz of skill (iirc this was The reason why he isn't City) forget
Cuz even cap who is building level Couldn't have outskilled loki
So why shang Chi who is Wall can outskill abomination?
He never fought Abomination but probably because of the difference between skills. Blonsky is a former military so he's a skileld fighter but nowhere near a guy like Shang who has been trained by Wenwu and the Ten Rings to be able to kill someone from the age of seven. In terms of martial skills, he's above

Question
Why shang Chi is considerated abomination tier again just cuz of skill (iirc this was The reason why he isn't City) forget
He's still one of the most skilled and dangerous fighters on the planet and his sister who ran that entire place knew that and deemed him to be the tier of someone like abomination who is on a completely different calibur of danger to go against. He doesn't fight Abomination so he shouldn't scale but it's to show how much of a threat he is

He's still one of the most skilled and dangerous fighters on the planet and his sister who ran that entire place knew that and deemed him to be the tier of someone like abomination who is on a completely different calibur of danger to go against. He doesn't fight Abomination so he shouldn't scale but it's to show how much of a threat he is
Yeah but my point was if his Sister put him in the same tier as wong and abomination he should be able to fight him
But i c

Question
Skill and tier have nothing to do with each other, plenty of characters out skill hulk but he crushes them via overwhelming force.

Yeah but my point was if his Sister put him in the same tier as wong and abomination he should be able to fight him
But i c
Skill and tier have nothing to do with each other, plenty of characters out skill hulk but he crushes them via overwhelming force.
It's as psycho said but also put it like this if Shang was just as strong as abomination or hulk and they fought he would absolutely dominate and fodderize them due to how skilled he is at combat that's why he's considering to be the same tier even though he actually isn't physically that strong in his own

Wonder how ut will be
Since now hulk has one arm broken
So should be before Ragnarok but idk if it can be put in timeline well
Never know arm could heal maybe we even get some world breaker bs later on by the time mutants are introduced on the MCU lol I honestly doubt that though but the arm healing is definitely a possibility and hopefully it is if we in fact are seeing ruffalo in She-Hulk and these other properties

Never know arm could heal maybe we even get some world breaker bs later on by the time mutants are introduced on the MCU lol I honestly doubt that though but the arm healing is definitely a possibility and hopefully it is if we in fact are seeing ruffalo in She-Hulk and these other properties
Thought she hulk point was cuz Bruce retired cuz of the broken arm
AT least from what i heard
O well we will see în when the show comes out

Why are Celestial Quill and Avatar form Ego rated as 8-C? They should be 6-C as Quill survived holding the power stone and Ego was able to harm him.

Why are Celestial Quill and Avatar form Ego rated as 8-C? They should be 6-C as Quill survived holding the power stone and Ego was able to harm him.
Someone probably changed the scaling without permission then I don't recall a crt for that

If anyone is going to make a profile for the dweller we finally got some official art of it though it's not the best quality so we'll still be waiting longer for HQ clips and images

It's at least good enough I think maybe to make a PNG of it for a profile though it would probably need it's image resolution upscaled

I don't like that we use Shang Chi's concept art for his profile image. Its fine for Wenwu and DWID but it doesn't feel right for the title character to have the concept art as their profile image. Not to mention, Shang Chi's concept art (the character Shang Chi) specifically looks very wack and feels super off for me.

Is there really no better render that we can find?

I don't like that we use Shang Chi's concept art for his profile image. Its fine for Wenwu and DWID but it doesn't feel right for the title character to have the concept art as their profile image. Not to mention, Shang Chi's concept art (the character Shang Chi) specifically looks very wack and feels super off for me.

Is there really no better render that we can find?
To be fair all of Shang Chi's promotion has been super artistic and we really haven't gotten any clear full body shots of him as a whole unfortunately

Oh and btw, someone's gotta add the What If poster and future posters to the MCU verse page under the phase 4 tabber. I would do it myself, but recently over the summer my computer started having an issue that prevents me from being able to properly download and upload things to the wiki and I haven't been able to do it since Loki. It'd be a great help if someone could help keep up with this.

I don't see how getting a blood transfusion from someone who's blood is incredibly lethal (see the Stan Lee cameo in the Incredible Hulk) is even a remotely good idea.

That being said, I hope She-Hulk's design looks good and she looks smokin' hot like her comic counterpart.

I hope we get some Red Hulk action as well, either General and/or Betty Ross.

Dunno whether it’s necessary, but these look like good new PNGs for Shang-Chi
Hell yeah you did something thought impossible and the quality on those are really damn good
I don't see how getting a blood transfusion from someone who's blood is incredibly lethal (see the Stan Lee cameo in the Incredible Hulk) is even a remotely good idea.

That being said, I hope She-Hulk's design looks good and she looks smokin' hot like her comic counterpart.

I hope we get some Red Hulk action as well, either General and/or Betty Ross.
She was like a blood relative or something but yeah incredible dangerous and dumb 😂

Does he though? And besides, his arm wasn't damaged normally, but by Infinity Stones so it's no surprise the wounds were extreme and still there
Im not saying he does have it I said if he did have it.

And if Hulk did have it he easily could have regened from that injury, Hulk has High-Mid for Combat due to quickly reassembling him self from being cut to pieces but has Mid-High for Non-Combative purposes since Maestro came back from being powder (Taking a several years).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back