• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe Natasha is Wall level due to a whole assortment of feats in her solo movie, and Hawkeye is on her level. At least, that's what I think the reasoning is.

I'm so uninterested in Hawkeye it's almost an understatement lol. Andi t's the absolute opposite for Eternals
I'm excited for both tbh especially if we do end up seeing kingpin in hawkeye (that's where a majority of my Hawkeye hype lies)
John cena and drax gonna box?
Lol get some big space WWE fight and just have them wrecking a city

I'm excited for both tbh especially if we do end up seeing kingpin in hawkeye (that's where a majority of my Hawkeye hype lies)
I have the same problem I had with BP coming after Ragnarok. The MCU has entered a more and more cosmic and fantastical phase, so returning to a grounded look with car chasing, human stuff and so on is much les interesting than before for me

I have the same problem I had with BP coming after Ragnarok. The MCU has entered a more and more cosmic and fantastical phase, so returning to a grounded look with car chasing, human stuff and so on is much les interesting than before for me
Yeah and I feel that's an entirely fair opinion and stance honestly

Is it just me or does tchallas page really need some clean up? The way some things are worded could be improved and his intelligence is only above average even though he has genius intelligence in his powers and abilities

Could you give some more examples of the wording of his profile?
In Powers and Abilities Shockwave Inducement should be changed to Shockwave Generation, the page referring to his different keys can be inconsistent, sometimes instead of Original suit it's called vibranium suit, and the Updated suit is sometimes called the updated version, also I think tchallas suits are meant to be called the Panther Habit but I might be wrong about that, and this last thing is very minor but I feel as if there's a lack of capital letters through out the page.

That's just me though I don't know if you all agree

Is there anything from his What If page that should be added to his main page?

Well, I was just wondering if it should be on both since they're both the same person albeit, one remained on Wakanda.

Wasn't it due to the ice or something?
"The majority of the events of Endgame take place in 2023, five years after Thanos's snap, and 12 years after Cap came out of the ice. So, Captain America is 27+12=39 years old before he even goes near a time machine. Or 93+12=105.

If we assume that he goes back to around the exact point that he disappeared from his old life in 1945 – he wouldn't have left it too much later if he wanted to keep his relationship with Carter alight – he'd then have to wait around 78 years until 2023 for his rendezvous with his old teammates. 78+39=117. Or 78+105=183."

Either way he's lived for longer than the normal human lifespan

I can't always help but laugh at the energy Andrew radiates everytime he in an interview about NWH man can't even keep a straight face and had the audacity to call photoshop on 4K video and images of him on the set😂😂

I may be alone here on this but all the MCU interviews and talk show appearances always are bangers with at least one good guaranteed laugh

The oldest person ever was 122, and he arrived around 1949 supposed and probably left 2016. That’s about 106 years not on ice and he was extremely aged when he returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back