• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they give us a scene in the future where they inject the Adamantium into Logan i could see Valentina present to witness that

how is kang surviving a fight against THOR, WANDA, STRANGE AND CAROL??? should these guys be in kang's dynasty then the movie would be a minute long.
Like in the comics: absurdly-advanced tec, planning and trillions of himself at once

something weird I'm noticing is that Hulk has no heat resistance listed on his profile and he was literally just chilling on top of surtur attacking him and is grabbed by him yet isn't even scathed...

Surtur is like burning parts of Asguard by literally just existing so Hulk should have that resistance listed

makes sense

The Avengers have finally been assembled

Avengers:

Villians:

As I said in the Marvel Game discussion thread the final touches will be done tomorrow with gifs and other clean up and explanations that may be missing being added tomorrow. This was a lot of hard work and there will be more profiles to come for the verse i.e Spider-Man, Black Panther, Kate and Hawkeye, Mighty Thor, Bucky, Klaue, MODOK, the Scientist Supreme, The Cosmic Cube but that's all in due time as we officially have the start

When the game has a better feats and shit than the movies
images

Avengers:

Villians:
You should probably add a collapsible module to the skills sections, they are massive and take too much space.

Also, I may ask, are the descriptions and formating of skills originally made by your hand or copypasted from somewhere?

You should probably add a collapsible module to the skills sections, they are massive and take too much space.
How do I do that? I'd assume its simple
Also, I may ask, are the descriptions and formating of skills originally made by your hand or copypasted from somewhere?
The descriptions are straight from the game with some slight changes and the format of it needed to changed to fit vswiki but the original table was from the games wiki page

That aside I gotta add more abilities and such since they have powers showcases hidden in their takedowns and emotes outside of their regular skillsets

Avengers:

Villians:

As I said in the Marvel Game discussion thread the final touches will be done tomorrow with gifs and other clean up and explanations that may be missing being added tomorrow. This was a lot of hard work and there will be more profiles to come for the verse i.e Spider-Man, Black Panther, Kate and Hawkeye, Mighty Thor, Bucky, Klaue, MODOK, the Scientist Supreme, The Cosmic Cube but that's all in due time as we officially have the start
I've updated most of these with the time I had available today so I'll do the final finishing bits tomorrow (my time ofc) and then post the CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back