• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished watching She-Hulk: Attorney at Law episode 9.

Hulk is apparently still capable of fighting Abomination, though we don't see much of it here.

Hulk-King doesn't get to actually fight anyone, so probably doesn't warrant a profile.

She-Hulk gets to break the fourth wall to a much greater extent, though this seems to be a one-time thing.

A certain new character is presumably the god tier of the entire verse through plot manipulation hax alone (I'm not sure if direct AP would be unknown or at least somewhere in tier 2)

I hated how she completely changed up everything, we could've gotten that epic final battle with Abomination and that HulkKing guy who made that website.

Why dose skaar look like he went to the barber and then they pushed his hairline back 💀
6cd7e88901aa574b25226c5e6d1f762f008275c771e1431f43c0326d7dd3816e_1.jpg

I hated how she completely changed up everything, we could've gotten that epic final battle with Abomination and that HulkKing guy who made that website.
idk imo it seemed like a really suitable ending since it’s a comedy show where the main character breaks the fourth wall, it wouldn’t make sense for it to end with a big epic fight since that wasn’t built up or alluded to in the show up to that point.

idk imo it seemed like a really suitable ending since it’s a comedy show where the main character breaks the fourth wall, it wouldn’t make sense for it to end with a big epic fight since that wasn’t built up or alluded to in the show up to that point.
Yeah, but its not like we're given anything of value in exchange either, all of Jen's problems just kind of vanish after the rewrite. Also, erasing the blood sub-plot seems kind of weird given the fact that it had been teased since episode 1, feels kind of weird that its treated like it came out of nowhere

I just don't like that we don't see how the scene rewriten by Jen played out and only see the aftermath, the meta stuff was nifty i guess but the ending was kinda dissapointing cuz of that

Agreed, this gets too much hate. And I’ve gotten sick of people saying that this and a few other MCU movies lately are leading to the “downfall of the MCU”
Agree whole heartedly. People don’t have to like it and can feel however they want but they do be getting MASSIVELY carried away with their “opinions”. People have to understand that most others don’t always agree with their takes. “One man’s trash is another man’s treasure”. 🤷‍♂️

Regarding She-Hulk’s 4th Wall Break, I wonder how it will translate to Vs Battles. She literal went to their Universes God and asked to remove the villains powers.

Yeah, but its not like we're given anything of value in exchange either, all of Jen's problems just kind of vanish after the rewrite. Also, erasing the blood sub-plot seems kind of weird given the fact that it had been teased since episode 1, feels kind of weird that its treated like it came out of nowhere
I just don't like that we don't see how the scene rewriten by Jen played out and only see the aftermath, the meta stuff was nifty i guess but the ending was kinda dissapointing cuz of that
Even though it worked for me I see both of these viewpoints too

Have you tried calcing her wall busting and her making a huge hole into a parking lot by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back