• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The main fight I watched is Wanda killing the illuminati, uses energy blasts and TK redirecting to kill two of the illuminati, honestly felt like PIS.

I wished there was a larger battle to show how much they learned since their last appearance, and to see what they can really do in combat
To be honest, I didn't really expect Wanda to fight that aggressively

Oh yeah I should do a CRT giving Strange Body Puppetry and Wanda extrasensory Perception since they're both missing those abilities

For scaling purposes we do recognize this but from a film watching standpoint I don't think anyone can look at this movie and think "They're not showing Wanda do anything creative due to the fact that she's weaker in this body."
I read it as that on first watch given she took like no damage from other characters while in her own body but was bleeding out while Dreamwalking in 838 Wanda's body

Raimi did not come into work on film day consciously thinking "Wanda's possessing an alternate body that she's not used to so we can't show her doing too much creative stuff"
I wouldn't be surprised if that was actually the case. Power levels are heavily discussed in this kind of work, it's not randomely decided on a piece of paper as a secondary note, especially when it's a big part of their character

Understandable%2C_Have_a_Great_Day.jpg

So we learn that the black around the planet is some shadow realm shit causing everything to be colorless and that Gorr is actually even moreso amped there than before with our cast realizing that

So we learn that the black around the planet is some shadow realm shit causing everything to be colorless and that Gorr is actually even moreso amped there than before with our cast realizing that

Love how he tried to call Mjolnir, but instead Stormbreaker came and it got awkward. It seems a little sad to me how Mjolnir didn’t respond to Thor :(

Love how he tried to call Mjolnir, but instead Stormbreaker came and it got awkward. It seems a little sad to me how Mjolnir didn’t respond to Thor :(
Yeah like not even a tiny nudge😭😭😔
Maybe it's just like with White Vision? Reforged Mjolnir is made out of the original material but lacks the original's "memories".

Really liked the Vision talk in WandaVision:
“Secondly, if those removed planks are restored and reassembled, free of the rot, is that the Ship of Theseus?” - Hex Vision

“Neither is the true ship. Both are the true ship.” - White Vision

“Perhaps the rot is the memories. The wear and tear of the voyages. The wood touched by Theseus himself,” - Hex Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back