• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S Agent is also a lock for Thunderbolts (Maybe Zemo but I really doubt he has any interest in working with Walker or Blonsky)

Also, for shitpost reasons, we should make Defender Strange's corpse optional equipment for Doctor Strange
Better off listing the souls of the damned as optional equipment. Strange's corpse isnt really... needed as equipment per say. Defender strange is just needed cuz strange literally has no other way of interacting with uni 616

There is also Ghost who we haven't seen since Antman & The Wasp, so like 6 years ago-

I could see Rhodey joining too, if we are putting the "alternative" versions of the avengers all here.

(Granted, that would be lame)

It’ll probably be walker leading tbh
Its gonna be Yelena or Bucky (Rumors are saying he'll be apart of this)

Better off listing the souls of the damned as optional equipment. Strange's corpse isnt really... needed as equipment per say. Defender strange is just needed cuz strange literally has no other way of interacting with uni 616
Okay, but it would funny as shit if Strange got BFR and then ****** comes back to the fight using his alternate self's corpse that he buried nearby

Anyways, Shocker >>>>>>> Taskmaster for the MCU's Thunderbolts

There is also Ghost who we haven't seen since Antman & The Wasp, so like 6 years ago-

I could see Rhodey joining too, if we are putting the "alternative" versions of the avengers all here.

(Granted, that would be lame)
Wasn't she cured of her condition though?

Isn't it mainly for reformed villains though? Like, Marvel's answer to DC's Suicide Squad. I don't think it would make much sense since we're getting Armour Wars too.

Isn't it mainly for reformed villains though? Like, Marvel's answer to DC's Suicide Squad. I don't think it would make much sense since we're getting Armour Wars too.
It wasn't since the Ant-Man and The Wasp post credit scene has Scott going into the Quantum Realm in order to collect more Quantum energy for Ghost.

Task Force X is are criminals forced against their will to do the governments dirty work
Thunderbolt's are a bunch of ************* who did bad shit, might do some bad shit again but for the good of everyone, a lot of members are looking for redemption.

I don't remember if the condition cured removed her powers tho.

Fair on that tho, but I can still see Rhodey working with them somehow, like a hired goverment agent to put them in order similar to Rick Flag.

As for the repetition, wouldn't that also remove Abomination, Yelena and U.S agent?

As for the repetition, wouldn't that also remove Abomination, Yelena and U.S agent?
Abomination was sent to the Raft for attacking US soldiers and civilians. Yelena is an assassin and works for criminals (Was hired by Kingpin iirc, or she just wanted to find Hawkeye and murder him personally). US Agent was discharged for brutally murdering a Flag operative in public.

Yelena is an assassin and works for criminals (Was hired by Kingpin iirc, or she just wanted to find Hawkeye and murder him personally).
The way I understood it was that Elanor Bishop contacted some avenue to hire an assassin to kill Hawkeye, and said avenue reached Valentina (who I presume is in that business to a degree) who then gave the job to Yelena.

Bucky - Already made peace with himself though may want to help others find redemption for their past
Blonsky - Been 15 years since his rampage, serum enhanced his bad qualities, he likes to fight and might want to be the good guy again
John - Wants to be a hero, suffers from imposters syndrome, no longer has the Captain America pressures on him and seems to have gained some self control after the serum amplification
Yelena - Still works as and assassin but works to free those that Dreykov and the Red Room have harmed
...Antonia - We know nothing about what she's done in the past nine years, was a mindless slave who relies on a suit for her power (A POWER THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ******* NATURAL IN THE FIRST PLACE)
Ava - S.H.I.E.L.D Assassin, committed theft and murder to gain a cure for her condition, condition somewhat taken care of but no fully. Victim of circumstance since she was a child, probably is being promised a cure alongside this
Zemo - ..."Sorry for the war crimes, I have tragic backstory. Anyways, is it my time to be the superhero and do the funny dance moves. Also, did I mention that I hate super soldiers"

Possible -
Frank - Works well, former soldier that kills thousands of criminals...Though lacks any regret for his actions, though nonetheless Frank is a good person
Electra - ...I didn't watch the Netflix series, so what does she got?
Pointdexter - Got those spine implants and is ready to kick ass...Not sure if he really fits into the tragic character that wants to make amends category though (He's a bit crazy from what I've heard)
Herman Shultz- SHOOOOOCKER
Patricia - Hellcat is a hero in the comics and MCU one has a tragic backstory (Once again, from what I've heard)

I'd settle for it being non-canon after a certain amount of seasons, or since we're delving into the multiverse, I'd be happy with a alternate universe. I do want to see Quake in some capacity back though.

Abomination was sent to the Raft for attacking US soldiers and civilians. Yelena is an assassin and works for criminals (Was hired by Kingpin iirc, or she just wanted to find Hawkeye and murder him personally). US Agent was discharged for brutally murdering a Flag operative in public.
I'm talking about you saying that he can't appear because he already has a series coming up, not the requirement stuff.

That's the plot: the government finds out S.H.I.E.L.D. has been secretly active, and sends the Thunderbolts to deal with them. Think the MVA arc from My Hero Academia.
I don't watch anime so I don't know what you mean. Also, why would they attack their own allies?

Too bad Chadwick won't be involved in the movie
@Dalesean027 Oh yeah. I’m really not sure what Disney’s plan for going about that is (for obvious reasons)
Yeah I've got no clue what the play is there and we likely won't know until we see a trailer, not gonna assume any leaks because ******* Thor and this have been almost entirely quiet unless they drop a trailer

Also that one agent from NWH apparently appeared in the Ms. Marvel episode 1 after credits??? Idk maybe they’ll set him up to be Morlun or something lmao

THIS IS BIG IF TRUE (Well it already is because the 2380 part exists in Iron Man's visors in the movie itself, but it actually being in meters is a big thing), BUT WE NEED THE ACTUAL NAME OF THE SOURCE FOR WHERE THESE SCANS COME FROM OR ELSE WE CAN'T USE IT. DEAR GOD I HOPE NO ONE USES THE "OUTLIER" CARD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back