• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Valiant_Abyss

He/Him
Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan Sasuke and Multiverse of Madness Scarlet Witch are used. Sasuke is at 6-C. Speed is Equalized.

Sasuke of the Sharingan vs The Harbringer of Chaos
wanda-maximoff-loses-to-the-scarlet-witch-in-doctor-strange-in-the-multiverse-of-madness.jpeg
ae78fe1c348dd21514d7d771323e9eb2.jpg

I have long since closed my eyes... My only goal is in the darkness:

I'm not a monster, Stephen. I'm a mother:

Inconclusive:

How is a mindhax resistance… island level? And are the shields passive?
My guy what...?

You asked this
What stops Genjutsu GG
I said her own mindhax resistances no idea where you're getting a tier for that lol

You also asked this
Amaterasu spawning on her?
And I said she has forcefields which are decently into 6-C

And yes I said that are seemingly passive or at least she can cover herself fully while she still fights

No, as in the Amaterasu is activated via sight. Why would Wanda defend herself from some random guy looking at her?
Are they not aware they're fighting or about to fight? Like he may be a random guy but she's also no idiot and still defends herself in a altercation

Are they not aware they're fighting or about to fight? Like he may be a random guy but she's also no idiot and still defends herself in a altercation
I think it's less of that and more of: would she logically expect someone to just spawn black fire on her body by looking at her? I mean, the only reason she did the "what mouth?" thing to Black Bolt was because she was told before hand by Reed how his powers work to some extent.

I think it's less of that and more of: would she logically expect someone to just spawn black fire on her body by looking at her? I mean, the only reason she did the "what mouth?" thing to Black Bolt was because she was told before hand by Reed how his powers work to some extent.
Exactly. Sasuke isn’t one to talk whilst fighting.

Oh I'm not saying she'd like warp him or something I'm just saying why wouldn't she generally be on guard with shields in a fight like she's always been to begin with like talking or not

From what I'm seeing on the page, Amaterasu also functions like dura neg.

Limited Durability Negation, Enhanced Fire Manipulation, and Non-Physical Interaction with Amaterasu and Enton (The user spawns inextinguishable black flames on their target as long as it's in their line of sight[58][59]. The flames give off incredible heat[60][61], which have been described to be as hot as the sun[62], are capable of instantly vaporizing steel[63], and are capable of burning the flameproof innards of a Rock Toad[64]. Amaterasu is capable of harming[65] opponents far above[66] the user's level of power, and have been repeatedly referred to as the most powerful offensive technique[58][61] possessed by the Mangekyō Sharingan. The flames will continue to burn until their target is turned to ash[59], even when completely submerged in water, or if their target happens to be other flames[58]. Additionally, Sasuke can manipulate Amaterasu's shape for offensive and defensive purposes with Enton)

Would that bypass the forcefields or naw?

Sasuke uses Amaterasu FRA.
Sasuke doesnt open with Amaterasu. He uses it mid fight or to end it. They're gonna trade blows, figure out each other, and when Wanda realizes his powers come from his eyes, wich she will with observation and telepathy, she will remove his eyes like she did with Blackbolt's mouth.

Sasuke doesnt open with Amaterasu. He uses it mid fight or to end it. They're gonna trade blows, figure out each other, and when Wanda realizes his powers come from his eyes, wich she will with observation and telepathy, she will remove his eyes like she did with Blackbolt.
Sasuke immediately did so against White Zetsu upon his awakening. He did the same to Juubito.

He’s not going to bother engaging, he’s going to look at her, as to which she has no reason to defend herself from some random person staring at her, and she’ll be engulfed in flames.

Back