• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's Kang himself containing the spell, it's just that his death and the re creation of the Multiverse basically made the spell utterly unstable
Yeah I'm not saying he literally himself just that he as a overseeing power has the ability to stop this

Ya know they don't have actual superhumans on deck so.they have to use CGI at times over suits whether it be touch ups or to get some kinda effect you can't possibly do working from a 100% practical standpoint and besides what you're complaining and saying they should do is exactly what they're doing using practical suit and doing simple touch ups or edits to make it look good or flow better for scenes

Hopefully though the next spidey movie doesn't do too much with the suit CG and allows it to have wrinkles and such
It should be hyper-obvious that i’m not refering to those type of scenes but ok.

I don't think it's Kang himself containing the spell, it's just that his death and the re creation of the Multiverse basically made the spell utterly unstable
The stability of the spell had nothing to do with Kang. His death just insured that Multiverse would be allowed to come into existence again which enabled the spell to be able to pull those from other universes into the Sacred Timeline.

Had Sylvie not killed him and he continued to control the TVA and business as usual, there would be no Multiverse for the spell to rebound and pull people in that way.

The stability of the spell had nothing to do with Kang. His death just insured that Multiverse would be allowed to come into existence again which enabled the spell to be able to pull those from other universes into the Sacred Timeline.

Had Sylvie not killed him and he continued to control the TVA and business as usual, there would be no Multiverse for the spell to rebound and pull people in that way.
I mean they directly stated the spell was botched because of Kang's death, had he not been killed the spell would have worked perfectly. In any case, the point is the same, it's not an ability possessed by Knag or something

I mean they directly stated the spell was botched because of Kang's death, had he not been killed the spell would have worked perfectly. In any case, the point is the same, it's not an ability possessed by Knag or something
They literally explain in the movie “why” the spell was botched. Even then, go back to the finale of Loki. The Multiverse was branching out way before Sylvie killed him. I think people need to start adding context to how they read WoG statements. Asserting that HWR had a DIRECT effect on the spell is Vulture in Morbius levels of nonsense, I’m sorry.

Just caught up, that was an amazing ride ^^
images

Somethings that's weird that I noticed when watching the last episode of Moon Knight is can Khonshu actually resurrect Marc? Even in the flashback of Marc becoming Moon Knight he isn't dead yet. He has other types of immortality with the ceremonial armour but when it comes to his normal self I'm not sure

I'd say her and Moon Knight are about equal in strength by the looks of it. Also for when a profile is eventually made behind the scenes her superhero name is officially Scarlet Scarab
That's nice, for a second there, I thought Layla was just going to be another damsal in distress when Tawerae bonded with her as her avatar. And Moon Knight should scale to Harrow who threw him into a concrete wall.

That's nice, for a second there, I thought Layla was just going to be another damsal in distress when Tawerae bonded with her as her avatar. And Moon Knight should scale to Harrow who threw him into a concrete wall.
I'd say that crater Moon Knight and Harrow make in the ground would wield pretty good results

Didn't like her that much tbh. I don't hate her but she's just kinda there and suddenly she's a superhero. Especially when the entire show in general lacks Moon Knight action.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back