• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But then again, it's gets tiring over time when you're literally having to tear through literally every episode especially if it's a long show just to list where the feat comes from, tbh. Usually just adding the scans is less time consuming.

Last edited:
But then again, it's gets tiring over time when you're literally having to tear through literally every episode especially if it's a long show just to list where the feat comes from, tbh. Usually just adding the scans is less time consuming.
Fair enough, just to my knowledge references are necessary now which is why i brought it up

Bruh this is needlessly complicated
Honestly half of using references is copy and pasting. Considering we’re talking about 6 episodes here (haven’t even watched moon knight yet so idk even how many relevant episodes there are for him) it’ll literally just be writing feats/abilities and copy pasting in the reference at the end

Here's my Moon Knight sandbox so far, there are still a few things that need to be updated but I think its close to being finished
It looks good, I propose five changes to the profile:
  1. I think his Limited Resistance to Invisibility should be Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception.
  2. His AP on his first key should be "9-C, higher with firearms".
  3. His speed on his first key should be Peak Human since he can fight with multiple opponents at the same time and can react faster than athletic characters.
  4. I think we had said that the speed of his second key was Subsonic because of this feat.
  5. The range of his third key should be Interstellar with Spatial Manipulation.

It looks good, I propose five changes to the profile:
  1. I think his Limited Resistance to Invisibility should be Enhanced Senses or Extrasensory Perception.
  2. His AP on his first key should be "9-C, higher with firearms".
  3. His speed on his first key should be Peak Human since he can fight with multiple opponents at the same time and can react faster than athletic characters.
  4. I think we had said that the speed of his second key was Subsonic because of this feat.
  5. The range of his third key should be Interstellar with Spatial Manipulation.
Alright I have that all added and changed now, I can't think of anything else we can add to the profile so maybe its good to post?

I don't know if that's possible for the regular size since the guy pretty much just teleports and speaks
He did try to fight Ammit within the pyramid, and the both of them should be at least comparable to their Avatars in stats
and for the giant size, probably but is it even necessary?
I mean most of his stats are Unknown and there's still the possibility of his Tier 5 to 4 Feats being argued by opposition to be either separate from his stats or simply relegated as Hax.

He did try to fight Ammit within the pyramid, and the both of them should be at least comparable to their Avatars in stats

I mean most of his stats are Unknown and there's still the possibility of his Tier 5 to 4 Feats being argued by opposition to be either separate from his stats or simply relegated as Hax.
I guess

Though the two feats are clear enough that we Can say they're proper feats and should be noted as such and not simply hax

Shouldn't Moon Knight or Marc have Stealth Mastery since since he was able to escape the notice of Layla and the multiple guards surrounding him and appearing on top of the glass pyramid in episode 3?
Alrighty thats the last thing that was missing from the profile to add, here it is up now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back