• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not all considering this was what you said
I've answered to both things

Even this would contradict your own points there'd be no glow to begin with by this since he immediately goes for a snap so it wouldn't glow anyways when she grabs it by what you've said here

I asked you on what basis you could say that that you need to snap or close your fist when the only official statement is about how he needed to close his fist during the titan fight, which is clearly not the case later since he could snap without doing that

And just watch the fight seriously. The gauntlet glows when put on->carol grabs it and it immediately stops glowing while she start glowing in the same yellow-ish color, especially her hands. It doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together.

I asked you on what basis you could say that that you need to snap or close your fist when the only official statement is about how he needed to close his fist during the titan fight, which is clearly not the case later since he could snap without doing that
Think we're missing something here and that's why there's a disconnect elaborate snap without doing what exactly? I thought we were talking about the glow and him using the gauntlet so what is the "that" you're referring to?

???no one ever said that tho? That's like obvious lol
OK, then what makes you think that he was unable to use the gauntlet when Carol was holding it? Because as far as I'm aware, the only official statement we have even close to that was about how he needed to close his fist during the fight on Titan, which presumably doesn't apply with the full gauntlet since he could snap without closing his fist.

OK, then what makes you think that he was unable to use the gauntlet when Carol was holding it? Because as far as I'm aware, the only official statement we have even close to that was about how he needed to close his fist during the fight on Titan, which presumably doesn't apply with the full gauntlet since he could snap without closing his fist.
Bro he couldn't snap because she was literally holding the man's fingers💀💀💀 with both hands had nothing to with whatever closing his fist arguement you've been thinking about

Bro he couldn't snap because she was literally holding the man's fingers💀💀💀 with both hands had nothing to with whatever closing his fist arguement you've been thinking about
OK but why would he need to snap? Do you have any source saying that he needed to snap his fingers to use the gauntlet? I think it's pretty clear he did it in IW to prove that he could change the universe with a snap of his finger.

OK but why would he need to snap? Do you have any source saying that he needed to snap his fingers to use the gauntlet? I think it's pretty clear he did it in IW to prove that he could change the universe with a snap of his finger.
!?????? HE WENT FOR A SNAP IN THE CLIP THEN SHE GRABBED IT THAT'S, WE SAW HOW HE WANTED TO USE IT😭😭😭😭
HELLO???

!?????? HE WENT FOR A SNAP IN THE CLIP THEN SHE GRABBED IT THAT'S, WE SAW HOW HE WANTED TO USE IT😭😭😭😭
BECAUSE HE WANTED TO. He wanted to snap to prove a point, why would he also do it to knock back Carol? Even better question, if he wanted to snap no matter what, how does taking the power stone out of the gauntlet help? Seriously, It's obvious. You ignored the very visible energy, you ignored that she went from weaker to stomping him, and now you are ignoring that he had to take the power stone out of the gauntlet even though he shouldn't have needed to if she wasn't absorbing energy from it. No wonder you're not convinced that carol used energy absorption when you're litterally willing to lie to yourself. Seriously, VS battle is the first time I see ANYONE arguing that Carol wasn't absorbing energy in that fight.

what even are you talking about anymore dude

BECAUSE HE WANTED TO
so he went for a snap and she stopped him by holding the fingers he was going to use to snap, literally answers why he couldn't do anything right there, has nothing to do with absorption.
why would he also do it to knock back Carol? Even better question, if he wanted to snap no matter what, how does taking the power stone out of the gauntlet help?
his goal in snapping was literally to kill everyone and restart the universe bro not to knock back carol, and dude still had the gauntlet he literally took out the stone to knock her away because HE COULDN'T USE THE GAUNTLET WITH HER GRIPPING IT. it's not like he didn't still have the gauntlet because he did so he literally hits her with the stone she's gone and he puts it back in to try and snap then that's literally it bro

what even are you talking about anymore dude

so he went for a snap and she stopped him by holding the fingers he was going to use to snap, literally answers why he couldn't do anything right there, has nothing to do with absorption.

his goal in snapping was literally to kill everyone and restart the universe bro not to knock back carol, and dude still had the gauntlet he literally took out the stone to knock her away because HE COULDN'T USE THE GAUNTLET WITH HER GRIPPING IT. it's not like he didn't still have the gauntlet because he did so he literally hits her with the stone she's gone and he puts it back in to try and snap then that's literally it bro
Ok, we're finally getting somewhere. Now riddle me this. Why do you think her gripping the gauntlet prevents him from using it to knock her away?

Ok, we're finally getting somewhere. Now riddle me this. Why do you think her gripping the gauntlet prevents him from using it to knock her away?
-_-

this is mad circular bro you're just repeating stuff that's already been answered.

I'm still waiting for a single source saying he couldn't use the gauntlet with a thought.
better yet show me a source that does because everything about thanos changes if that's the case he'd literally just grab the gauntlet and think everyone away so now you need to argue that in all cases of him using the gauntlet he's able to do so without doing any gestures and can do it with a thought because guess what that train of thought is directly contradicted by CM, Doctor Strange, and Iron Man restraining the gauntlet preventing him from using it.

It's never been thought based bro he gestures whether it be snapping, closing his fist, waving his hand, its never done by a thought

better yet show me a source that does because everything about thanos changes if that's the case he'd literally just grab the gauntlet and think everyone away so now you need to argue that in all cases of him using the gauntlet he's able to do so without doing any gestures and can do it with a thought because guess what that train of thought is directly contradicted by CM, Doctor Strange, and Iron Man restraining the gauntlet preventing him from using it.

It's never been thought based bro he gestures whether it be snapping, closing his fist, waving his hand, its never done by a thought
You can't just throw the burden of proof on me like that. And again, this is far from being the only argument.

You can't just throw the burden of proof on me like that. And again, this is far from being the only argument.
Bro the burden of proof lies on you in every instance the gauntlet is being used thanos or whoever has it has to use gestures that's why restraining them has continuously been the most viable way to handle it if possible and consistently shown as such.

You need to prove he can do this without gestures and thought alone

Wouldn’t you have to prove the Infinity Gauntlet is thought-based if you’re asserting that? If it is thought-based I don’t understand the numerous scenes where the Avengers keep Thanos from using the gauntlet by preventing him from using his hand

If it is thought based, Thanos literally claps them as soon as he completes the gauntlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back