• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh i seen an mcu base thanos vs base hulk post and some poeple apparentky Think hulk faster and stronger
Bs Like "thanos only beat cuz he was confused"
Man, I've seen a video of Zeus beating the shit out of Hulk like no one ever did and numerous people in the comments are all like "But Hulk could have won, he's he only lost because he accepted to, his power is limitless" and a whowouldwin post saying Asura is superior to Kratos because his on-screen feats are superior and they voluntarily put aside the lore feats for Kratos because "oNlY On-ScReEn FEaTs cOunT to ReALlY ShoW a CHAracTeR'S pOwER" so this is not suprising

Man, I've seen a video of Zeus beating the shit out of Hulk like no one ever did and numerous people in the comments are all like "But Hulk could have won, he's he only lost because he accepted to, his power is limitless" and a whowouldwin post saying Asura is superior to Kratos because his on-screen feats are superior and they voluntarily put aside the lore feats for Kratos because "oNlY On-ScReEn FEaTs cOunT to ReALlY ShoW a CHAracTeR'S pOwER" so this is not suprising
Bro. I saw a thread with Naruto and Iron Man vs Ichigo and Wonder Woman and what little debating was actually occurring was over who is more dead weight, Tony or Diana. This was comic versions mind you. It’s actually wild how different people see things.

Bro. I saw a thread with Naruto and Iron Man vs Ichigo and Wonder Woman and what little debating was actually occurring was over who is more dead weight, Tony or Diana. This was comic versions mind you. It’s actually wild how different people see things.
True but there are opinions and being a fanboy who refuses to accept things as they happened and trying to find excuses. Batman is one of my favorite characters and I love when he wins but I know that if he goes against someone like Lucifer, no amount of preparation can help him so I won't try to find excuses for him

a1ds2iylsmu21.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back