• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Phase 4 General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't watch the movie so did Taskmaster keep the entire gimmick that the Comic Version had which was the fact that he could copy people's Fighting Styles and Physical Movements so long as they were within his own capabilities?

This Kang was certainly unique and not what i expected, im excited to see evil warlord kang aswell.
We're definitely getting a more evil kang, but I do hope they keep the same personality type vibe from him, just more sinister. Cause man, He Who Remains was fun to watch on screen.

Any plans for making profiles for Taskmaster and Red Guardian? I made a Sandbox for Taskmaster

Looks decent but idk about scaling her to Cap

The only evidence for that is the statement from Guardian that doesn’t actually make sense when you consider the general timeline (unless he means Isiah Bradley or Burnside)

Outside of that he’s kinda trash and and I feel scaling to Widow is much more solid anyway
This Kang was certainly unique and not what i expected, im excited to see evil warlord kang aswell.
So am I, I certainly hope he’s there for a while and does some huge shit (in Loki season 2 at least)

Yeahhhh, best not to scale RG to Cap. We've been shown not all Super Soldier Serums are equal (Bucky is pretty clearly shown to be inferior to Wilfred Nagel's super soldiers like John and the flag smashers), and there's not much reason to assume RG's is comparable to Cap's if he doesn't have any feats supporting it and gets injured by Wall Level folks multiple times.

He's very clearly superhuman, but his feats don't support him being near other super soldiers.

I’m pretty sure he used to be caps equal in his prime seeing as he flipped over a truck casually with one hand(I think) but being in prison for so long made him rusty and gave him a dad bod
I mean I dont know if thats enough proof to scale to Cap, especially since all his Cap related stories are bullshit unless they are about a different Cap than Steve.

Something something all marvel movies are part of a local multiverse, something something easter eggs something something move to earth-199999, something something $$$

Welp I mean I trust marvel to let em run with things in a way that's unique to the director and bring it fresh

Ant-Man was fun for me, and I liked what Iron Man 2 tried to do, but there was just too many storylines in one movie, it would've been better if there was more time imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back