• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU Hulk possible upgrade, earthquake and director statements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3MTuLd4U2o

Here hulk creates a shockwave and earthquake and made bulding move and knocked people away.

Full IG channels a continent level energy, Tony said that, it's confirmed. And only Thanos and then Hulk could survive it by director words.

This is the statement, so we either calc the light up a continent, or scale to Thor's durablity feats or take the continental word right?

Tony Stark : No, it's not just the fact that that glove's channeling enough energy to light-up a continent. I'm telling you, you're in no condition.
Someone as durable as EG Thor, couldn't survive that level of energy. When he was in his prime he survived the star beam. Question: Why Iron Man has to be the one to do the final snap, couldn't the people like Thor, Star-Lord or Captain Marvel whom all previously have handled the power of Infinity Stones done it instead?

Joe Russo: Thor in this movie couldn't do it, only Hulk was strong enough to do the snap without dying. We are still not sure whether Captain Marvel can also withstand all the power of Infinity Stones at once.

- Q&A from China 30/04/2019 Not even Captain Marvel could certainly do it, who can take a bombardement from Sanctuary II without getting any damage and she can travel through space, and they say even she may not survive the full continental radiation of the gauntlet.

Hulk's continent energy level feat happened and he survived so he no-sells every energy attack people put at him so for me this feat should either scale from IW Thor feats,since directors said EG Thor was more powerful than IW Thor, so Hulk by universe logic would be able to survive the star beam, i know it seems exageration but if the strongest thor couldn't do it, why Hulk can't replicate their feats?

Anthony Russo: "The difficult road that Thor's traveled ultimately gave him strength. He was stronger than ever by the end of Endgame."

- Q&A on Reddit 8/8/2019

EG Thor > IW Thor

Hulk is equally as strong as Thanos, the director confirmed that too in an interview. Joe Russo: "I think ultimately, the way we looked at that fight and the way talked about it with our stunt team when we were executing it was Hulk is obviously very powerful, but he's a little mindless in his fighting style. It's aggressive, it's pummeling. Thanos is the Ghengis Kahn of the universe, he's a very skilled fighter, equally as strong. So, when you put those two up against each other, the more skilled fighter is going to win ultimately. Which is why Hulk has a moment where he overpowers Thanos, but ultimately Thanos is smart." Let me know what you think about this and the statements.

1. Too small to be done, and is at most a supporting feat, doesn't seem to impressive

2. Lighting a continent doesn't equal 6-A. From what I remember, lighting a continent gets into tier 7 energy. Plus, this is likely just a statement by tony to try to say it is strong and not its exact actual capabilities

as said before not a large enough area to be calced as a earth quake and may not even reach tier 7.

Agreed it's a hyperbolic statement, further lighting half a planent barly reached 7a iirc.

Also consider the fact that Hulk survives because he resist some of the radiation, and even then he almost dies

Back