• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drax & Abilisk
Drax's knives were able to pierce Doctor Strange's Tao Mandala and draw blood from Cull Obsidian, therefore they should be upgraded to "At least 6-B". Since Drax was unable to cut through the Abilisk's hide with his knives, its durability would also be upgraded to 6-B

Cull Obsidian

Thanos
He currently has limited resistance to sleep manipulation but it should be straight, as Mantis was unable to put him to sleep and only made him docile because she also has Empathic Manipulation, for reference Mantis can instantly put a Celestial being like Ego to sleep

Dormammu
Death Hax Resistance
Here it's stated that immortals are immune to Death's ability, which includes the Cosmic Entities/Beings and as showed at the Gates of Eternity the Celestials and the Watcher are part of them, which would also include Infinity Ultron as he elevated into a Cosmic Being as stated by the Watcher. Other immortal beings include Dormammu and his Zealots, Ancient One included, and also Hela

Last edited:
A bit iffy on Drax's knives scaling, but it seems to make sense, though I'll stay neutral

Doesn't Attack Reflection require Cull to actually reflect the repulsor beams back onto Iron Man?

Fully agree with everything else

Last edited:
The only thing about Drax's knives is that do they scale to any other of the Guardians weaponry like Gamoras Godslayer? Apart from that agree for the rest.

Regarding the Knives

• Against Ronan - Ronan either dodged the knives or blocked Drax's arms

• Against Sakaarans - Drax was One-Shotting them easily with the knives

• Against Korath - Dodged thrown knives from Drax

• Against the Abilisk - its skin and stomach lining were completely unaffected by the knives

• Against Ego - Drax wasn't there in the fight

• Against Dr. Strange - The knives pierced and embedded themselves into the Tao mandalas

• Against Thanos - Drax landed a hit with a knife on Thanos' leg which made him flinch

• Against Cull - the knives pierced his body drawing blood

That's all that I recall

Regarding Drax's knives, if they can't scale from Cull Obsidian and the Tao Mandala due to piercing damage, though I don't know if that also applies with a magical energy shield, the Abilisk would still have 6-B dura since the knives pierced Cull Obsidian but not its hide?

Regarding Drax's knives, if they can't scale from Cull Obsidian and the Tao Mandala due to piercing damage, though I don't know if that also applies with a magical energy shield, the Abilisk would still have 6-B dura since the knives pierced Cull Obsidian but not its hide?
I think this is another issue with me accepting 6-B Drax, because we have to take into account what that means for the rest of the Guardians

I think this is another issue with me accepting 6-B Drax, because we have to take into account what that means for the rest of the Guardians
No one scales from Drax's knives except for the Abilisk, @OneBleachHurricane clarified that:
Regarding the Knives

• Against Ronan - Ronan either dodged the knives or blocked Drax's arms

• Against Sakaarans - Drax was One-Shotting them easily with the knives

• Against Korath - Dodged thrown knives from Drax

• Against the Abilisk - its skin and stomach lining were completely unaffected by the knives

• Against Ego - Drax wasn't there in the fight

• Against Dr. Strange - The knives pierced and embedded themselves into the Tao mandalas

• Against Thanos - Drax landed a hit with a knife on Thanos' leg which made him flinch

• Against Cull - the knives pierced his body drawing blood

That's all that I recall

Cull Obsidian needs a possibly/likely downgrade cause wasn't he struggling with Holland?
No. Spider-Man stopped one of his attacks, which is a major outlier. The only other time they interacted was Spider-Man pulling him back during Endgame, but that wasn't through any means of overpowering him. It was pretty much the same as grabbing a dude from behind

EDIT: Plus, Cull literally grabs Peter after he stops the attack and tosses him aside

No. Spider-Man stopped one of his attacks, which is a major outlier.
Slams a car he threw back into him and knocking him down, stopping the energy of his blow by countering it and pulling backwards, and stopping his strike on Tony

Grabbing a punch from somebody throwing a punch is actually a really good feat
Lifting strength, which they show Cull is consistently superior in

Bro got badly put down by energy pulse shots from T'Challa. I honestly don't believe he should have a solid higher tier rating.

Slams a car he threw back into him and knocking him down, stopping the energy of his blow by countering it and pulling backwards, and stopping his strike on Tony

Grabbing a punch from somebody throwing a punch is actually a really good feat

Lifting strength, which they show Cull is consistently superior in

Bro got badly put down by energy pulse shots from T'Challa. I honestly don't believe he should have a solid higher tier rating.
Okay, why did you link the same car feat multiple times? I'm assuming thats just an error though

Also the problem that comes up with Spider-Man's instances (base and in the Iron Spider) are that you have to take into account Cull was giving a decent fight to one of Iron Man's strongest armours as well as thrashing the Hulkbuster. Kinda creates some issues there, doesn't it?

Okay, why did you link the same car feat multiple times? I'm assuming thats just an error though
Weird, I clicked the links and they definitely weren't the same feat
Also the problem that comes up with Spider-Man's instances (base and in the Iron Spider) are that you have to take into account Cull was giving a decent fight to one of Iron Man's strongest armours as well as thrashing the Hulkbuster. Kinda creates some issues there, doesn't it?
That's why I said "possibly" downgrade.

Even a "6-B (Fought hulkbuster, fought Tony, yadayadayada), possibly lower (Failed to put down Spider-Man and was incapacitated by a kinetic energy pulse from Black Panther)" would be interesting solid

Even a "6-B (Fought hulkbuster, fought Tony, yadayadayada), possibly lower (Failed to put down Spider-Man and was incapacitated by a kinetic energy pulse from Black Panther)" would be interesting solid
"Possibly lower" isn't a thing on the wiki. Some pages did it, but those are errors by site standards

Also Cull is more consistently Tier 6 than Tier 8

I also want to clarify to avoid possible confusion that only Drax's knives would be 6-B, he would still be Low 7-C physically

This would mean the Abelisk unironically scales above Thanos (Since it was his armor that blocked Drax's attack not his actual skin, he actually blocked and dodged Drax's other attacks)

Clip I'm referencing

This would mean the Abelisk unironically scales above Thanos (Since it was his armor that blocked Drax's attack not his actual skin, he actually blocked and dodged Drax's other attacks)

Clip I'm referencing

I don't think blocking and dodging attacks is worth anything, since Thanos blocks attacks from other much weaker characters. I'd hardly even rely on him for scaling since he was caught off-guard by that attack and holding back throughout most of the movie (except with Iron Man). The only ones who really harm him in this movie are Thor with Stormbreaker and Mark 50 Iron Man after repeated attacks

Also, Thanos' skin has repeatedly been stated and considered to be nigh-indestructible, so I'd still think he scales above the Abilisk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back