• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spy x Family taking over the internet, might as well celebrating it by making a lot's of matches for this keluarga cemara "family", shall we?
On other hand i'll try my luck on street level MCU fighters, but can't say i'm going to make a matches a lot from them considering i'm going to focus solely on Daredevil and....Moon Knight (he still doesn't have a profile tho so i'll wait for him)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

A assassin sended by an organization, the mission: Eliminate the blind hero! However, Matt manage to know the danger that was going to happen and confronted the assassin in the street of New Orleans
The blind man that became a hero with the name "Daredevil", now faced against the assassin with her codename "Thorn Princess", who would win!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place took in Bourbon Street, New Orleans
  • images
  • Starting range: At least 5 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Daredevil: 7 (Witchy, Lynier, Lacku, Acker, Pop, Kflare; myself)
  • Thorn Princess: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3627421.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
I think I misunderstood how speed equalization works. Doesn't it make things like throwing speed comparative? IE: fighter 1 has a gun and human speed, fighter 2 doesn't have a gun and is SOL. If speed get equalized, isn't the bullet as fast to fighter 2 as it was to fighter 1 pre equalization? I'm probably wrong, asking just in case
His senses are independent from his body, yet still apart of it. A gun is neither, and an entirely different tool. He doesn’t suddenly get faster with his throwing clubs.

Again, disarming would require LS right? And Yor has a 5 times advantage or so. Well, I'm not gonna argue too much about the dodging part because we're at a point where it's just a matter of interpretation, but I still don't find it realistic for daredevil to dodge every single attack without getting the slightest cut with speed equalized, no matter the skill and sense gap.
The best part is, if it’s a throwing weapon, DD doesn’t need to disarm her. He’s shown far better feats in ricocheting his weapons in comparison, and they continuously return to him. If she throws it, he will definitely dodge and or deflect it, effectively stripping her of weapons eventually. He can fight at a range with ricochet & sticks, then up close with CQC & sticks. He’s at a constant advantage. Especially in a bustling city like New Orleans, Daredevil has incredible stealth and acrobatic feats. Nothing will stop him from blending amongst buildings, rooftops, etc. Again, he’s surprised people who were facing forward — Yor has no chance to sense him.

Yor does get bodied in CQC if she doesn't have her weapons, especially since poison wouldn't be usable anymore, but I doubt it would come to that, she won't just throw all of her weapons if she can help it.
And is it really in character for daredevil to fight at a distance because his opponent can one shot him? Especially since he only has one weapon unlike Yor, and I doubt throwing whatever he can find in the city is gonna help him
Yes, it is, because he isn’t an idiot. He can smell the poison, he knows it’s on her weapons. Evidently he has no plans to get poisoned, so he’ll merely stay at a distance. Anticipate her every move, breath, heartbeat, and properly deal with her every move.

His senses are independent from his body, yet still apart of it. A gun is neither, and an entirely different tool. He doesn’t suddenly get faster with his throwing clubs.
What I'm asking is, wouldn't yor projectiles, which are faster when thrown than she is, also be faster than daredevil with speed equalization?
The best part is, if it’s a throwing weapon, DD doesn’t need to disarm her. He’s shown far better feats in ricocheting his weapons in comparison, and they continuously return to him. If she throws it, he will definitely dodge and or deflect it, effectively stripping her of weapons eventually. He can fight at a range with ricochet & sticks, then up close with CQC & sticks. He’s at a constant advantage. Especially in a bustling city like New Orleans, Daredevil has incredible stealth and acrobatic feats. Nothing will stop him from blending amongst buildings, rooftops, etc. Again, he’s surprised people who were facing forward — Yor has no chance to sense him.
And yor will never catch the sticks because? And anyway, she isn't stupid, she's not just gonna throw every single one of her (also melee) weapons if he dodges the first 2.

Back