• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spy x Family taking over the internet, might as well celebrating it by making a lot's of matches for this keluarga cemara "family", shall we?
On other hand i'll try my luck on street level MCU fighters, but can't say i'm going to make a matches a lot from them considering i'm going to focus solely on Daredevil and....Moon Knight (he still doesn't have a profile tho so i'll wait for him)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

A assassin sended by an organization, the mission: Eliminate the blind hero! However, Matt manage to know the danger that was going to happen and confronted the assassin in the street of New Orleans
The blind man that became a hero with the name "Daredevil", now faced against the assassin with her codename "Thorn Princess", who would win!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place took in Bourbon Street, New Orleans
  • images
  • Starting range: At least 5 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Daredevil: 7 (Witchy, Lynier, Lacku, Acker, Pop, Kflare; myself)
  • Thorn Princess: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3627421.jpg

VS
images

Last edited:
And for the last time, yor has letal poison. Without it, daredevil would neg her, but thinking that he can 10/10 someone with similar speed and superior strength and durability without taking a single hit is ridiculous. Anyway, yor has at least 4 of her spike-like weapon. And most likely mich more aince she uses them as projectiles. She can replace it. And daredevil is not disarming her easily when she has a 5 times LS advantage (that one was easy to figure out.). Hes more likely to die if he try if anything.

Skill and sense advantage isn't the end be all to all debates.
how does Yors poison work because Matts DD suit is very durable, especially the helmet

how does Yors poison work because Matts DD suit is very durable, especially the helmet
We don't know how it works exactly because we're relying on statements but it's one of her main tool when assassinating people, which, as far as I'm aware, she always do through fighting so at worst, she would need to wound you with a stab/cut. According to the anime, it should be extremely potent (enough to kill an elephant) and even in the manga, another character use a poison potent enough to kill a bear (which she casually ignores) so it should at least be around that level. Cutting through the helmet might not be that easy but she still has the ap advantage and it's not like you need to aim for the head when you use poison (on the contrary, the torso and arms are much easier targets).

She could throw a button with enough force to knock out a man at the other side of a room and a metal box a few meters away, right in front of a cat. She could also shoot a tennis ball with enough force to make it reach supersonic speeds while holding back. Finally, she can throw her spikes at a sniper right after locating him, another headshotted someone through a closed door and another at someone around 10 meters away while she was almost unconscious. They are all shown easily passing through wood and at least making a hole in steel, as well as being (nigh) invisible to the naked eye. In terms of accuracy, she's definitively inferior to bullseye, but her projectiles should have equal if not superior speed and force.

Actually, looking back at this… Daredevil’s speed is higher, which requires the equalization, so its nowhere near surpassing him.

However, his senses are faster than he is.

So, yeah I continue my stance, Daredevil just dodges everything she does. Daredevil also has ricochet feats of his own, disarming people with pistols and rifles, under trucks and into people’s faces, off walls and back thim, etc.

Daredevil can smell her poison, which means he doesn’t have to get close, he can engage her in a throwing weapon contest. Only problem is, from what I also understand, without her weapons, Yor gets bodied in CQC.

Devil Of Hell’s Kitchen FRA. He’s also deflected and fought master projectile users like Bullseye and was able to get close to oustskill him.

Sorry, I don't know why I didn't get the notifications. I will check my other threads just in case

Actually, looking back at this… Daredevil’s speed is higher, which requires the equalization, so its nowhere near surpassing him.
I think I misunderstood how speed equalization works. Doesn't it make things like throwing speed comparative? IE: fighter 1 has a gun and human speed, fighter 2 doesn't have a gun and is SOL. If speed get equalized, isn't the bullet as fast to fighter 2 as it was to fighter 1 pre equalization? I'm probably wrong, asking just in case
So, yeah I continue my stance, Daredevil just dodges everything she does. Daredevil also has ricochet feats of his own, disarming people with pistols and rifles, under trucks and into people’s faces, off walls and back thim, etc.
Again, disarming would require LS right? And Yor has a 5 times advantage or so. Well, I'm not gonna argue too much about the dodging part because we're at a point where it's just a matter of interpretation, but I still don't find it realistic for daredevil to dodge every single attack without getting the slightest cut with speed equalized, no matter the skill and sense gap.
Daredevil can smell her poison, which means he doesn’t have to get close, he can engage her in a throwing weapon contest. Only problem is, from what I also understand, without her weapons, Yor gets bodied in CQC.
Yor does get bodied in CQC if she doesn't have her weapons, especially since poison wouldn't be usable anymore, but I doubt it would come to that, she won't just throw all of her weapons if she can help it.
And is it really in character for daredevil to fight at a distance because his opponent can one shot him? Especially since he only has one weapon unlike Yor, and I doubt throwing whatever he can find in the city is gonna help him

LS is not necessary to disarm an opponent, is a situational thing.

It can be done with technique, or just simply hitting the enemy's hand hard enough.

Spy x Family taking over the internet, might as well celebrating it by making a lot's of matches for this keluarga cemara "family", shall we?
On other hand i'll try my luck on street level MCU fighters, but can't say i'm going to make a matches a lot from them considering i'm going to focus solely on Daredevil and....Moon Knight (he still doesn't have a profile tho so i'll wait for him)
Anyway lets get to the fight!!

A assassin sended by an organization, the mission: Eliminate the blind hero! However, Matt manage to know the danger that was going to happen and confronted the assassin in the street of New Orleans
The blind man that became a hero with the name "Daredevil", now faced against the assassin with her codename "Thorn Princess", who would win!?

• Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place took in Bourbon Street, New Orleans
  • images
  • Starting range: At least 5 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Daredevil: 0
  • Thorn Princess: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Yor.Briar.600.3627421.jpg

VS
images
I feel like Yor vs Elektra is more even and thematically fitting matchup but I feel like Daredevil should have the edge over Yor in this fight with the radar sense alone... otherwise, I feel like they're evenly tied....with Yor slightly edging it out.

I feel like Daredevil’s range needs to be updated on his profile. He can hear minuscule sounds from kilometers away (same with smell) and has long range attacks with his billy clubs by throwing them and bouncing them around enemies (literally just like Captain America’s shield).

I feel like Daredevil’s range needs to be updated on his profile. He can hear minuscule sounds from kilometers away (same with smell) and has long range attacks with his billy clubs by throwing them and bouncing them around enemies (literally just like Captain America’s shield).
I agree..."extended melee range" is too much of an understatement...

Back