• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's not a physical feat though. Plus that was a supporting feat based on existing scaling, in and of itself the Other being 8-A just for threatening Loki is kinda weak.

Here's what James Gunn had to say about Ronan and the Other:

"You don’t want to belittle the actual antagonist of the film, which is Ronan. You don’t want him to seem like a big wussy.”

The key to saving both the scene — which he calls “one of the tougher things I wrote” — and Ronan’s reputation, Gunn revealed, was allowing Ronan to kill “the Other,” Thanos’ major domo from 2012’s The Avengers. “We’ve had the Other, who’s obviously very powerful even in comparison to Loki, and then we see Ronan wipe his ass with him,”

So James Gunn evidently wrote that scene with the intention that the Other is more powerful than Loki, and that Ronan (with his Cosmi-Rod at least) one-shotting him is meant to show that he's even more powerful (though still obviously nowhere near Thanos)

As a note, without arc reactor statements, we still have this durability calc for the Mark 3 that reaches 8-C results (1.08078394 tons)

In the Wakanda Files book, all Hammer Drone types, except for Air Force, are stated to have Chobham plated armor strong enough to withstand a barrage of BGM-71 missiles, with Marine Drones being super-reinforced with double plating. Iron Man Mark 6 and War Machine Mark 1 still destroyed them with relative ease.

This recalc of Loki's durability should also be evaluated, as if it's accurate, it would downgrade Loki and everyone who scales to him to 8-B (15 tons).

Last edited:
As a note, without arc reactor statements, we still have this durability calc for the Mark 3 that reaches 8-C results (1.08078394 tons)
Iron Monger tanked a full-powered Unibeam from the Mark 3 suit using the Mark 1's arc reactor of 3 gigawatts. Mark 2 Rhodey and Mark 4 Tony entered a slugfest and unleashed their full-power repulsor blasts onto each other, their beams being a match for each other. Iron Man doesn't have issues routing the full power of his arc reactor through his repulsor blasts if Age of Ultron has anything to say about it.

In the Wakanda Files book, all Hammer Drone types, except for Air Force, are stated to have Chobham plated armor strong enough to withstand a barrage of BGM-71 missiles, with Marine Drones being super-reinforced with double plating. Iron Man Mark 6 and War Machine Mark 1 still destroyed them with relative ease.
Interesting. A light barrage is 6 to 7 shells (Or missiles in this case), 50 to 60 for moderate barrages.

This recalc of Loki's durability should also be evaluated, as if it's accurate, it would downgrade Loki and everyone who scales to him to 8-B (15 tons).
Donezo.

Iron Monger tanked a full-powered Unibeam from the Mark 3 suit using the Mark 1's arc reactor of 3 gigawatts. Mark 2 Rhodey and Mark 4 Tony entered a slugfest and unleashed their full-power repulsor blasts onto each other, their beams being a match for each other. Iron Man doesn't have issues routing the full power of his arc reactor through his repulsor blasts if Age of Ultron has anything to say about it.
Alright, then we should be able to keep that.
Interesting. A light barrage is 6 to 7 shells (Or missiles in this case), 50 to 60 for moderate barrages.
I'm not sure what the yield of a BGM-71 missile is, so finding that will be needed to determine what the durability needed to withstand a barrage would be. I just noticed an issue in the link I gave for the page that mentions that the armor can withstand the barrage, but I just fixed it.

That same page also mentions that the drones are powered by Arc Reactor technology, so we could potentially scale them to weaker reactors.
Alright, I guess it's downgrade time.

Also, that might mean that Iron Man's Mark 6-47 key might have to be split into a Mark 6-43 (scaling above the 15 ton 8-B Loki feat) and a Mark 45-47 key (scaling to the 55.525684004 8-B+ Sokovia feat, which only barely makes it above the 55.5 ton halfway point for 8-B, which makes scaling previous armors above the 8-B halfway point seem questionable)

In this case, Post Arc-Reactor Electro would scale to the Mark 6-43 key, as the reactor he uses is visibly the triangular patterned Mark 6 reactor. Still consistent with him being more powerful than before, considering a >15 ton arc reactor is still above TASM2 Electro's calced peak of 13.607445889101 tons.

Last edited:

Also, that might mean that Iron Man's Mark 6-47 key might have to be split into a Mark 6-43 (scaling above the 15 ton 8-B Loki feat) and a Mark 45-47 key (scaling to the 55.525684004 8-B+ Sokovia feat, which only barely makes it above the 55.5 ton halfway point for 8-B, which makes scaling previous armors above the 8-B halfway point seem questionable)

In this case, Post Arc-Reactor Electro would scale to the Mark 6-43 key, as the reactor he uses is visibly the triangular patterned Mark 6 reactor. Still consistent with him being more powerful than before, considering a >15 ton arc reactor is still above TASM2 Electro's calced peak of 13.607445889101 tons.
Neato. Gap isn't as massive anymore

I'm not sure what the yield of a BGM-71 missile is, so finding that will be needed to determine what the durability needed to withstand a barrage would be. I just noticed an issue in the link I gave for the page that mentions that the armor can withstand the barrage, but I just fixed it.
Tried finding the yield in tons of TNT, no luck.

That same page also mentions that the drones are powered by Arc Reactor technology, so we could potentially scale them to weaker reactors.
Aren't those arc reactors cheap knockoffs?

Also, that might mean that Iron Man's Mark 6-47 key might have to be split into a Mark 6-43 (scaling above the 15 ton 8-B Loki feat) and a Mark 45-47 key (scaling to the 55.525684004 8-B+ Sokovia feat, which only barely makes it above the halfway point for 8-B, which makes scaling previous armors above the 8-B halfway point seem questionable)
Atatatatata, Mark 45 only. Mark 46 and 47 are non-combatant armors due to the Wakanda Files stuff.

Atatatatata, I found another peak for Electro, 66.2 MA and 44129.8 volts. It's a bit blurry, but right after, in the next frame, Electro's amp drops to 63.1 MA and 42637.3 V. They both last the same timeframe of 0.04 seconds

Not like it matters anyway. Electro got kill at 46 tons of TNT I believe?

Last edited:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUFFER
mqdefault.jpg

Tried finding the yield in tons of TNT, no luck.
Hmm, that could complicate things.
Aren't those arc reactors cheap knockoffs?
They would have been built by Whiplash, though I'm not entirely sure exactly how they might potentially compare (if at all) to the arc reactor he built for his Mark 1 harness.
Atatatatata, Mark 45 only. Mark 46 and 47 are non-combatant armors due to the Wakanda Files stuff.
Ah, I forgot that the Mark 47 should be comparable to the Mark 46. Then I guess the current Mark 6-47 key would be split into: Mark 6-43, and Mark 45, and the Mark 46 key would be changed into Mark 46-47.

This lifting strength (with flight) feat currently in the Mark 6-47 key would have to be moved: Pushed a ferry which resembles a Statin Island Ferry which weighs between 2500 - 3500 tons

The following AP feat, listed as a regular AP feat in the Mark 6-47 key, was also done by the Mark 47, and with lasers: Welded a ferry

Though this is assuming that the Mark 46 can scale from the Mark 47 closely enough to put them in the same key.

Atatatatata, I found another peak for Electro, 66.2 MA and 44129.8 volts. It's a bit blurry, but right after, in the next frame, Electro's amp drops to 63.1 MA and 42637.3 V. They both last the same timeframe of 0.04 seconds

Not like it matters anyway. Electro got kill at 46 tons of TNT I believe?
Just when I thought there were already quite the range of values for Electro. That's what, around 27.93 tons? That probably will at least help pin down the power of his superior Post-Reactor key at least (and presumably the Mark 6 reactor itself)

Hmm, that could complicate things.

They would have been built by Whiplash, though I'm not entirely sure exactly how they might potentially compare (if at all) to the arc reactor he built for his Mark 1 harness.
Well, his second suit outclasses all of his drones.

Ah, I forgot that the Mark 47 should be comparable to the Mark 46. Then I guess the current Mark 6-47 key would be split into: Mark 6-43, and Mark 45, and the Mark 46 key would be changed into Mark 46-47.
Ye

This lifting strength (with flight) feat currently in the Mark 6-47 key would have to be moved: Pushed a ferry which resembles a Statin Island Ferry which weighs between 2500 - 3500 tons

The following AP feat, listed as a regular AP feat in the Mark 6-47 key, was also done by the Mark 47, and with lasers: Welded a ferry
Lasers are 7-B AFAIK.

Though this is assuming that the Mark 46 can scale from the Mark 47 closely enough to put them in the same key.
The Mark 47 is basically the Mark 46 but with a grey paint job down below AFAIK.

Just when I thought there were already quite the range of values for Electro. That's what, around 27.93 tons?
Yep. 27.93 tons of TNT and 25.721 tons of TNT respectively.

That probably will at least help pin down the power of his superior Post-Reactor key at least (and presumably the Mark 6 reactor itself)
I'm not even sure if I will do the full DLCs for those values, or if I even can, majority of the new values are blurry, and I also forgot to mention there were 4 additional scenes before the scene that I calc'd (Those are fine). After that, there's four more (From here, only the first two are clear HD, the last two scenes are blurry AF). 9 scenes worth of voltage and ampere values in total, that I frankly don't know if I have the strength to calculate. It took all my strength for that specific scene that I calculated (It's the fifth scene: "I CAN FEEL IT IN THE WALLS")

The warheads max out at like 6.8 kilograms. Unless to fuel source is anti-matter you're not getting a 8-C rating from a wire guided missile.
Can you even figure out the mass of the explosives from the mass of the physical warhead tho

Can you even figure out the mass of the explosives from the mass of the physical warhead tho
I mean... yeah
Definition of warhead
: the section of a missile containing the explosive, chemical, or incendiary charge
The warhead is the actual explosive, not the housing surrounding it.

So, 6.8 kg of what explosive? TNT? RDX? C4
The minimum declassified material is 3.9 kg (2.4 kg of which are HE) HEAT and the maximum is 6.14 kg EFP (explosive formed penetrator.

For what it's made of, I don't know. I wouldn't guess TNT though, since the US has explosive compounds like 1.15 to 1.5x better than TNT.

Well, his second suit outclasses all of his drones.
True, though I'm not sure if Vanko reworking Hammer's pre-existing manned suit designs to create the drones could be a potential factor in that.
Lasers are 7-B AFAIK.
Than the "7-B with lasers" rating should also be added to the Mark 46-47 key, though that's assuming that the lasers retain the same power in the noncombat armors, which I don't think there's any way to confirm.

True, though I'm not sure if Vanko reworking Hammer's pre-existing manned suit designs to create the drones could be a potential factor in that.
Who knows. Could be a possibility.

Than the "7-B with lasers" rating should also be added to the Mark 46-47 key, though that's assuming that the lasers retain the same power in the noncombat armors, which I don't think there's any way to confirm.
The lasers mostly remain unchanged AFAIK.

Mark 47 also like, doesn't have any combat feats. But by the Mark 49 and 50 we know he went back to the more combat oriented models.

I heavily disagree with considering AOS being decanonized. Even ignoring all the returning characters, references, and plot points, even things like the Darkhold have been confirmed to be the same in AOS and Wandavision.

I heavily disagree with considering AOS being decanonized. Even ignoring all the returning characters, references, and plot points, even things like the Darkhold have been confirmed to be the same in AOS and Wandavision.
This is actually what was said about the Darkhold

Matt Shakman, told Screen Rant that despite not having looked at the previous Darkhold designs, it’s the same book and its mythology will continue to be developed. Shakman explained

"We didn't look at the other Darkholds that had been designed. It is part of the Marvel Universe though, so I would imagine it's the same book. I don't know exactly how it was used in those other shows, because I wasn't a regular viewer, but the Darkhold has a comics origin. Its mythology will continue to be developed."

Although it seems odd to not have the two books be exactly the same, it does make sense as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. broke away from the MCU after Season 5. The events during and after Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame could show that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was set in an alternate universe. WandaVision showrunner Jac Schaeffer told Screen Rant that the two stories are different from each other:

"I've been getting that question, and l don't have a hard and fast answer. We were not looking at that book. This was the Darkhold for this story."

This is actually what was said about the Darkhold

Matt Shakman, told Screen Rant that despite not having looked at the previous Darkhold designs, it’s the same book and its mythology will continue to be developed. Shakman explained

"We didn't look at the other Darkholds that had been designed. It is part of the Marvel Universe though, so I would imagine it's the same book. I don't know exactly how it was used in those other shows, because I wasn't a regular viewer, but the Darkhold has a comics origin. Its mythology will continue to be developed."

Although it seems odd to not have the two books be exactly the same, it does make sense as Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. broke away from the MCU after Season 5. The events during and after Avengers: Infinity War and Avengers: Endgame could show that Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. was set in an alternate universe. WandaVision showrunner Jac Schaeffer told Screen Rant that the two stories are different from each other:

"I've been getting that question, and l don't have a hard and fast answer. We were not looking at that book. This was the Darkhold for this story."
It's not exactly the same Darkhold and still is different so it still doesn't confirm anything about AoS being considered fully canon at all

I'm assuming this may have come up before, but I'll ask anyway - what about Captain America pulling a Helicopter? Would that not be usable for his lifting strength?

Back