• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We also still need to have Iron Spider's AP section edited

At least Building level (Stronger than before, with the suit itself being powered by an advanced outlet. Possibly superior to older Iron Man suits when comparing its greater technological features. Killed multiple Outriders in Insta-Kill Mode. Matched Doctor Octopus' tentacles with his Spider-Legs in combat)

So about scaling fellas LS to Symbiote Spidey
Harry and Bully Peter actually have a few moments where they struggle with each other in their fight and it takes Bully some decent effort to overpower Harry,
These seem decent enough to scale to.

but then again Peter can toss him around without much resistance from Harry
Only the second link is where he overpowers Harry (The first link is just Pete using Harry's own momentum against him), but even then notice how he backhands Harry and leaves his head spinning quite bad. I wouldn't be surprised if Harry was winded out here and unable to properly hold his own against Peter due to that vicious backhand he just received. Because every other moment it was mostly a matter of who hit the hardest.

These seem decent enough to scale to.
The problem with that is it goes against scaling. It would also assume that Harry is stronger than Base Peter's LS somehow. Not really accurate. I'd honestly say that while Peter was definitely trying to beat the shit out of Harry, he wasn't going for as violent of a result as he did against Sandman, where he was just going absolutely ham. Plus, Black Suit Peter easily overpowered Harry the latter made a full on tackle for the guy

If we assume Harry actually scales to Black Suit Peter's LS, it puts a lot into question…safer to leave the scaling alone. Only Venom should scale to Symbiote Spidey

As for your second comment, yeah. The fight really didn’t come down to struggles. It was just sheer brute force, which Peter was clearly dominant in

Last edited:
question why Cap doesn't scale to Spidey lift strengh? for being able to get free and overpowered spidey when he tried to restrain him?

also would briefly stopped Thanos count?

See the problem with that is…it goes against scaling. It would also assume that Harry is stronger than Peter…somehow? Not really accurate. I'd honestly say that while Peter was definitely trying to beat the shit out of Harry, he wasn't going for as violent of a result as he did against Sandman, where he was just going absolutely ham

If we assume Harry actually scales to Black Suit Peter, it puts a lot into question…safer to leave the scaling alone. Only Venom should scale to Symbiote Spidey
I mean, the concrete rip wasn't exactly that much effort to begin with, we could easily argue that peak Symbiote Spidey is leaps and bounds superior than this.

question why Cap doesn't scale to Spidey lift strengh? for being able to get free and overpowered spidey when he tried to restrain him?
Something something outlier and Cap tier people don't have enough decent LS feats on Spidey's level or something.

also would briefly stopped Thanos count?
Absolutely not LMFAO

I think AoS should have a note about canon, but it is better to handle that in another thread.

Though I think AoS probably works as one way canon, in that the show 100% treats the movies as canonically happening in that universe.

Back