• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU 7-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk also staggered Surtur at full force.
You're talking about the moment Surtur was only phaze for about a second before terating Hulk like less than dirt and literally throwing him aside like if he was absolutely nothing because Hulk couldn't do anything better than being the equivalent of a fly?

I should also mention that Thor performed better against Hela when channeling lightning.
Both agree and disagree on that one. He was awakened at that moment so he was stronger than before. Channeling lightning obviously helped him but he could do that only after his awakening. And Hela still kicked his ass but that's another point.

Both agree and disagree on that one. He was awakened at that moment so he was stronger than before. Channeling lightning obviously helped him but he could do that only after his awakening. And Hela still kicked his ass but that's another point.
This🙏

You're talking about the moment Surtur was only phaze for about a second before terating Hulk like less than dirt and literally throwing him aside like if he was absolutely nothing because Hulk couldn't do anything better than being the equivalent of a fly?
Ngl, I ain't never seen a fly send someone stumbling from its own strength. You from Australia or smth lol?

Hulk also staggered Surtur at full force.
The script clarifies he was just surprised iirc.
Edit:
6747971-ragnarok%201%2011%20hulk%20suprised%20sutur.png

Alright welp the hulk discussion is wrapped up are we waiting for profiles to be unlocked for edits now?

I don't know if those would clarify as Universally Applicable but yeah I can definitely see those backing up the ratings

I don't know if those would clarify as Universally Applicable but yeah I can definitely see those backing up the ratings
I'm assuming they do, since the High 7-A stuff does scale apparently

I think it should be linked to Thor aswell as support feat. Or maybe we could calc the Avengers 1 storm during the NY battle, the clouds are moving, so it could give us higher results since KE would be involved

Hulk and Fenris are unlocked I believe

I think the ancient one, kalcelius, Mordo, and Wong should be to

I've contacted Ant, well wait on his input for the threads to be unlocked

Caps shield can withstand blows from Thanos and Mjonir consistently even Endgame Thanos was bloodlusted basically and it took quite a few heavy effort strikes to even break the shield and start chipping it down. Vision got stabbed by Corvus and had been harmed by lower tiered characters sooo yeah

Caps Vibranium shield 6-C
Vision and Ultron's Vibranium body 7-B
Even T'Challa's Vibranium suit doesn't give him 6-C dura

Caps shield can withstand blows from Thanos and Mjonir consistently even Endgame Thanos was bloodlusted basically and it took quite a few heavy effort strikes to even break the shield and start chipping it down. Vision got stabbed by Corvus and had been harmed by lower tiered characters sooo yeah

Caps Vibranium shield 6-C
Vision and Ultron's Vibranium body 7-B
Even T'Challa's Vibranium suit doesn't give him 6-C dura
From what I remember Thanos’s sword general slide off the sheild or used more of the flat side to send cap flying when he actually got a direct hit he cut right into it. Thor was weakened when he first hit it and I doubt he was using his full night to combo off some fodder humans in AOU. Ya with courvus spear not courvus himself so that just means he has a very powerful weapon

despite BP surviving an attack from the mad titan himself?

Thor was weakened when he first hit it and I doubt he was using his full night to combo off some fodder humans in AOU.
Null point the shield still doesn't shatter when cap uses it to combo thanos with Mjonir, it can consistently take those hits without question and even before thanos does the barrage of hits that cuts the shield he does a stab that deflects right off of the shield

It's also worth noting the blade can deflect Mjonir so that's not an anti feat to the shield either it just means the blade is ridiculously strong and sturdy which if anything makes the shield more impressive

Ya with courvus spear not courvus himself so that just means he has a very powerful weapon
That's very true

despite BP surviving an attack from the mad titan himself?
Context is important and it's worth noting that Thanos was only going after the stone in that scene and wasn't going for the kill he incapacitated everyone there and only used what little be needed to get past them as they weren't really threats so that doesn't really do much for T'Challa, cap also survived a hit in that same scene and he isn't 6-C

Yeah makes sense, I know Thor has 7-B calc somewhere for Avengers 1
Woah really?

Also does anyone if there's a statement about Thor being to destroy sokovia? I swear to God it exists but I can't find it anywhere

Woah really?

Also does anyone if there's a statement about Thor being to destroy sokovia? I swear to God it exists but I can't find it anywhere
Stg I've heard about this statement so much it's infamous at this point

No idea where it is though I've looked each time someone's brought it up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back