• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU 7-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Null point the shield still doesn't shatter when cap uses it to combo thanos with Mjonir, it can consistently take those hits without question and even before thanos does the barrage of hits that cuts the shield he does a stab that deflects right off of the shield

It's also worth noting the blade can deflect Mjonir so that's not an anti feat to the shield either it just means the blade is ridiculously strong and sturdy which if anything makes the shield more impressive

That's very true
It’s arguably on to how much force he used but ok, when did he stab the sheild? I only remember him trying to cut cap sideways and the sword sliding off the sheild.

when did it do that? Never said it was.

Gonna just bring up Ross’ statement for Hulk and Thor being a pair of 30 megaton nukes to support the 7-B.

As for Ultron, he manhandles Thor, took Thor’s lightning (which killed three Leviathans), physically clashed with Vision > Thor, and tanked a Mind Stone beam > Vision’s physicals. Hulk sent him flying but this was after a bunch of his vibranium armor was peeled off/damaged and he was still able to function. There is absolutely no reason why Ultron wouldn’t scale to the 7-B+ imo.
I'd say another reason Ross compared them to 30 MT nukes is cuz, unlike nukes, they're not one-hit wonders and could wreak 30 megatons worth of havoc before they could be interfered with

Context is important and it's worth noting that Thanos was only going after the stone in that scene and wasn't going for the kill he incapacitated everyone there and only used what little be needed to get past them as they weren't really threats so that doesn't really do much for T'Challa, cap also survived a hit in that same scene and he isn't 6-C
Thanos through his gaint ass helicopter blade at bp’s head I see no reason why he wasn’t go for the kill. And last time I remember thanos wasn’t exactly trying to incap Thor in his little 1v1 so that only goes so far.Ya cap survived the hit because he was probably still being amped by Thor’s hammer and thanos had the gauntlet right in front of him.

Thanos through his gaint ass helicopter blade at bp’s head I see no reason why he wasn’t go for the kill. And last time I remember thanos wasn’t exactly trying to incap Thor in his little 1v1 so that only goes so far.Ya cap survived the hit because he was probably still being amped by Thor’s hammer and thanos had the gauntlet right in front of him.
Nah I forgot about that scene I thought you were referring to infinity war
It’s arguably on to how much force he used but ok, when did he stab the sheild? I only remember him trying to cut cap sideways and the sword sliding off the sheild.
Cap in the context of the scene has no reason to hold back against Thanos who's plan is to kill them and atomize the universe especially coming in to save thor and deal as much damage to thanos as possible which does we see Thanos bleeding and bruise afterwards so that doesn't even make sense tbh

Nah I forgot about that scene I thought you were referring to infinity war

Cap in the context of the scene has no reason to hold back against Thanos who's plan is to kill them and atomize the universe especially coming in to save thor and deal as much damage to thanos as possible which does we see Thanos bleeding and bruise afterwards so that doesn't even make sense tbh
Ya and it be kinda hard to stop the mad titan even cap damage his own sheild with said combo considering Thor has already stated to crack vibranuim. But then agian a throw might not be a strong as a swing

Ya and it be kinda hard to stop the mad titan even cap damage his own sheild with said combo considering Thor has already stated to crack vibranuim. But then agian a throw might not be a strong as a swing
I'm sorry and I hope I don't sound rude but can you reword this or like finish typing it completely so I can know what you're trying to say.

I'm sorry and I hope I don't sound rude but can you reword this or like finish typing it completely so I can know what you're trying to say.
Sure

Ya and it would probably be kinda hard to stop thanos with a broken sheild with the combo’s steve was pulling considering Thor has already been stated to crack vibranuim. But then agian his throw might not be a strong as a swing so I guess it could work.

sorry I kinda just speed typed in the first one

Sure

Ya and it would probably be kinda hard to stop thanos with a broken sheild with the combo’s steve was pulling considering Thor has already been stated to crack vibranuim. But then agian his throw might not be a strong as a swing so I guess it could work.

sorry I kinda just speed typed in the first one
Ah okay got it and you're fine, thanks for the retype that helped. Glad we got that sorted out

Nah I'm still waiting on Ant to respond so we'll just have to edit the ones already unlocked

Can someone go and edit Malekith and Black Panther? Fandom isn't working for me for some reason again

Actually, why is Black Panther rated as High 7-C with his claws for scratching Captain America's shield, when the shield has 'At most 6-C' durability?

cough maybe because all vibranuim are equal tough or comparable cough
Didn't his claws used to have their own AP ratings?

And I think problem with panthers profile is that he doesn't have a key for his suit only when he's depowered and empowered

He needs a Depowered | Base | Vibranium Suit

All so he can have AP and dura for his suit specifically that doesn't scale towards his base stats kinda like Spider-Man or Iron Man having a base and with their respective suits

That can honestly be handled in another CRT though since everything's been accepted here

Didn't his claws used to have their own AP ratings?

And I think problem with panthers profile is that he doesn't have a key for his suit only when he's depowered and empowered

He needs a Depowered | Base | Vibranium Suit

All so he can have AP and dura for his suit specifically that doesn't scale towards his base stats kinda like Spider-Man or Iron Man having a base and with their respective suits
Did they?

Makes sense

Oh ya that reminds me, black panther absorbs multiple blows from hulk in a scrapped storyboard and had BP decimate some worm like leviathan

8117564-a7957186-67a1-4cde-aed8-f72eb530448f.png

Ryan Meinerding, the Head of Marvel Studio's Visual Department, shared some initial concept art of Thanos fully destroying Cap's shield yesterday. Today, he shared an additional piece of the same scene and elaborated on how it would have worked. Marvel fans know that the shield is made of vibranium, which is one of the strongest metals in the Marvel universe. Reducing it to pieces would have taken a lot of force, but Meinerding explained he "imagined that Thanos weakened the shield by a consistent barrage of crazy strong blows and the Vibranium finally couldn’t absorb any more energy and shatter

Shield still scales

Ryan Meinerding, the Head of Marvel Studio's Visual Department, shared some initial concept art of Thanos fully destroying Cap's shield yesterday. Today, he shared an additional piece of the same scene and elaborated on how it would have worked. Marvel fans know that the shield is made of vibranium, which is one of the strongest metals in the Marvel universe. Reducing it to pieces would have taken a lot of force, but Meinerding explained he "imagined that Thanos weakened the shield by a consistent barrage of crazy strong blows and the Vibranium finally couldn’t absorb any more energy and shatter

Shield still scales
I know just a nice feat for thanos, kinda. Actually do we expect scrapped artwork?

I don't think so either that's why I said it show's intent it may not be concrete 100% but it still stands for something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back