• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCU 7-B upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I misread the proposal here. Technically no, they don't break scaling since they have no anti-feats then.

So can this be applied? I'll probably do so tomorrow as it's night for me and I dunno wanna on my desktop. Unless someone else can go and do it.

• Iron Man should receive "7-B with lasers".
  • All High 7-Cs should be upgraded to 7-B with the exception of the ones below
  • Vibranium Ultron, Vision, Fenris, Kurse and Post Sakaar Hulk and all those who scale to these characters, who should all upscale to 7-B+.
  • Pre IW Wanda, Pre IW Doctor Strange, the sorcerers, IW Doctor Strange and the ancient one should be "At least 7-B+"
Just follow this and we're good

Was that statement referring to the actual vibranium? I thought it meant the landmass around the vibranium would be cracked.
Well when I looked at the script it said this

8116703-56cdfa07-2238-4af9-8dd8-47b19da37001.png

Coolboy what exactly are you trying to propose for Hulk, I see you debating a point that he took some blows but what is it you're looking to change?

Also, saying that hulk shouldn’t be high 7-A because he was “dazed” by awakend Thor is a really dumb argument.

I’m trying to say that I disagree with downgrading Post sakaar Hulk and Fenris
They're still listed as at most being High 7-A+
Hulk also staggered Surtur at full force.
It was hardly an inconvenience nor did it damage Surtur
He was still able to keep going tho. He also survived blows from Thanos (albeit barely).
Speaking on this Hulk didn't even assume a fighting stance and was likely going to be defeated with the next blow imo it just seems to me like he was just able to stand back up is all and that it's basically implied if Thor wasn't stopped there the next blow would have done Hulk in

Wasn’t post sakaar Hulk able to keep going after tanking two blows from awakend Thor?
Hulk also staggered Surtur at full force.
Those are part of the justifications for the second part of his current "At least High 7-C, at most High 7-A" rating (Which should become "7-B+, at most High 7-A" under this thread's upgrades). It is worth noting that Post Sakaar Hulk was clearly outmatched by Awakened Thor despite taking a couple hits from him, and even Base Thor could somewhat hold his own against him for a while. Surtur mostly seemed caught off guard when Hulk staggered him, and he easily threw Hulk off him afterwards.

The OP says this “
  • Vibranium Ultron, Vision, Fenris, Kurse and Post Sakaar Hulk and all those who scale to these characters, who should all upscale to 7-B+.”
Ik what it says that's just this
At least High 7-C, at most High 7-A" rating (Which should become "7-B+, at most High 7-A" under this thread's upgrades
They never lost the rating of High 7-A they're just at most high 7-A, they're still being upgraded from their lower values

Ah, I understand. I haven’t looked at his profile in a long time so I was confused.
It's fine, the same reasons we all said is why he's still listed as "At Most" he's got those justifications so don't worry

Also, awakend Thor was noticeably weaker when not channeling lightning. As he barely did anything to Thanos when he hit him with a metal beam.

Also, awakend Thor was noticeably weaker when not channeling lightning. As he barely did anything to Thanos when he hit him with a metal beam.
He was already weakened and bloody so that's really all the strength he could muster at that point, we see thanos absolutely dominate in Endgame and Infinity war so it's not surprising he's already that bad when we see him

He was already in a very bad state, bloodied and defeated to the extreme. Obviously he couldn't do anything but being the equivalent of a mosquitoe bite at this point so I don't think it's good to compare him when he's in good shape and when he's badly wounded.

He was already weakened and bloody so that's really all the strength he could muster at that point, we see thanos absolutely dominate in Endgame and Infinity war so it's not surprising he's already that bad when we see him
He was already in a very bad state, bloodied and defeated to the extreme. Obviously he couldn't do anything but being the equivalent of a mosquitoe bite at this point so I don't think it's good to compare him when he's in good shape and when he's badly wounded.
I should also mention that Thor performed better against Hela when channeling lightning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back