• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also further into it, SHIELD decided to take the battle to Siberia because only a place that big would be able to endure it. Siberia has a length of 3000 kilometres.
Assuming Mariah was talking about minimising the max destruction, an explosion to have a widespread explosion radius of 1500 kilometres would be 10550000 megatons. 10.55 teratons. 😲😲. Damn such a consistent episode.

Assuming Mariah was talking about minimising the max destruction, an explosion to have a widespread explosion radius of 1500 kilometres would be 10550000 megaton
Or you know.... it's just that nothing lives there so they don't need to worry about collateral damage. We've seen MCU nukes in What If Episode 8 and they're not 6-B.

As before, we're not scaling prime universe versions of characters to their alternate universe versions. MCU Captain Marvek doesn't get to backscale to What If Marvel.
I don't think they're actually going to use those calc's to back scale CM and have the calc's like on her profile at least that's not what I think is going to happen I assume the CM feats are to show that 6-B level of power from 2 captain marvel's who have no difference in self from their mainline counterparts

As before, we're not scaling prime universe versions of characters to their alternate universe versions. MCU Captain Marvek doesn't get to backscale to What If Marvel.
For our current standards. I am thinking in making a revision to change that, considering that I don't agree with this principle.

They're not. Divergent timeliness can happen thousands of years in the past and have radically shifting power levels. Unless they interact there's no recursive scaling.
Regarding this, we know that the Nexus Event in Ultron's timeline happened during the Age of Ultron movie, meaning that the Captain Marvel of that episode is basically identical to the one we know.
But for the one of Thor's episode I agree, considering that the Nexus Event happened thousands of years before. Still, it's an interesting feat that makes the rating more consistent.

For our current standards. I am thinking in making a revision to change that, considering that I don't agree with this principle.

Regarding this, we know that the Nexus Event in Ultron's timeline happened during the Age of Ultron movie, meaning that the Captain Marvel of that episode is basically identical to the one we know.
But for the one of Thor's episode I agree, considering that the Nexus Event happened thousands of years before. Still, it's an interesting feat that makes the rating more consistent.
I mean the change to Thor only really changed his personality, power wise his about the same

Regarding this, we know that the Nexus Event in Ultron's timeline happened during the Age of Ultron movie, meaning that the Captain Marvel of that episode
The Nexus event was actually even earlier than that. Thanos had gotten the remaining Infinity Atones much earlier and more importantly we know from Episode 9 every stone's is different for each universe. It's entirely possible CM in Ultron's TL got a bigger boost from the Space Stone than the main version.

I mean the change to Thor only really changed his personality, power wise his about the same
I agree and I think that there would be no problem in scaling them too, but I understand Qawsedf's logic.
A timeline is a succession of causes that brings an effect, and the Nexus Event is a different cause that bring effects completely diffent, like a domino.
A change in a far past will inevitably cause a different succession of events that might affect the strenght of a character, even if said character is not affected by the Nexus Event itself.

The Nexus event was actually even earlier than that. Thanos had gotten the remaining Infinity Atones much earlier and more importantly we know from Episode 9 every stone's is different for each universe. It's entirely possible CM in Ultron's TL got a bigger boost from the Space Stone than the main version.
The Nexus Event is a single event that changes the course of the events, and as the Watcher said the Nexus Event of that timeline was Ultron being able to enter Vision's body.
If the change was far in the past he would have said it, and if the change was some days or months before that shouldn't affect the strenght of a character far away from everything else.
And if the Nexus Event was something else he would have also said what the the actual change was instead of just focusing on Ultron
Ultron winning caused Thanos to come to Earth with all the Stones, not the other way, most likely because seeing that the planet was weak and he wanted to take the chance.

Anyways, the core smash is more of a supporting feat for the other ones, which are Thanos crashing the Tesseract, Hela considering the Casket weak, the Bifrost AP and the Eternals 6-B stuff.

Back