• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Here is the 6-B calc made by Abaddon. This takes into consideration only the impact and not the KE for pushing the core.
If it can be used or not will be one of the arguments of the CRT, I think. But regardless it's a solid supporting feat considering that the Cap Marvel that performed it was the same as the one we know.

Now that the What if revision is officially finished, I can check out this.
Let's see, the feats that would make consistent a 6-B or higher rating are:

• The Casket of Ancient Winter causing a new Ice Age (6-B), which was called weak by Hela;
  • The Bifrost destroying Jotunheim (High 6-B), with the Bifrost being powered by Odin;
  • Thanos crashing the Tesseract (High 6-B), performed casually;
  • Captain Marvel core impact (6-B), which might scale to the Captain Marvel we know because they were the same up to the Nexus Event.

Eternals' new feat also make all of the above more consistent, since we have:

• A clear cut High 6-C feat performed by Ikaris just by flying;
  • A possible 6-B durability feat for all the Eternals surviving Tiamut Emergence.

Possible counter arguments would be:

• Thanos' Snap, which yield 5.836 gigatons. However, it's important to say that the number was still raising when Rocket change the screen, and this number would also go against him saying that no one ever saw such an energetic output before.
  • Surtur dying to a 6-B feat, but which can be disproved by some things. First of all, that would be a durability feat, and Hela was shown to be able to stab him multiple times with her giant blades. On top of this, he said that he couldn't die until he was able to destroy Asgard, so it's possible that once he destroyed Asgard all of his power got weaker, making him die in the explosion.

So I think that it's not impossible at all to make a revision to upgrade the Top Tiers to 6-B or High 6-B.

Possible counter arguments would be:

• Thanos' Snap, which yield 5.836 gigatons. However, it's important to say that the number was still raising when Rocket change the screen, and this number would also go against him saying that no one ever saw such an energetic output before.
  • Surtur dying to a 6-B feat, but which can be disproved by some things. First of all, that would be a durability feat, and Hela was shown to be able to stab him multiple times with her giant blades. On top of this, he said that he couldn't die until he was able to destroy Asgard, so it's possible that once he destroyed Asgard all of his power got weaker, making him die in the explosion.
There's also the fact that it has gamma radiation properties that Thanos might not resist. The snap I'm not really worried about, but Surtur could be a problem.

There's also the fact that it has gamma radiation properties that Thanos might not resist. The snap I'm not really worried about but Surtur could be a problem.
It shouldn't be too much of a problem, at least not with the new Eternal stuff. With how consistent the feats are, it's more easy to consider that PIS rather than disregarding more than 5 or 6 feats above 6-C as outliers.

The Bifrost destroying Jotunheim (High 6-B), with the Bifrost being powered by Odin;
Can I have the calc for this?
Captain Marvel core impact (6-B), which might scale to the Captain Marvel we know because they were the same up to the Nexus Event.
The full feat is actually 5-B, a massive outlier
The Casket of Ancient Winter causing a new Ice Age (6-B), which was called weak by
As I stated previously, this is more hax than anything. Scaling AP to a hax feat is just odd

The full feat is actually 5-B, a massive outlier
It's pushing the core that is an Low 5-B and an outlier. The simple impact can be considered since it's 6-B.
As I stated previously, this is more hax than anything. Scaling AP to a hax feat is just odd
Freezing feats have an AP and are often used for AP justifications. There are multiple characters that I know which have their rating thanks to freezing feats

Which is the correct end?
Technically speaking, both. However, the Low 5-B end is inconsistent with the damages potrayed in the scene. If that impact was actually Low 5-B, then the entire core would have been destroyed and the planet would blow up before Ultron even did anything.
In cases like this, the impact is what actually matter and the pushing is better to be considered as Lifting Strenght, considering that she is just pushing something as the result of an impact and therefore shouldn't be considered as AP.

Back