• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MCB RWBY again?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saikou_The_Lewd_King

The King of all Things Lewd
VS Battles
Retired
So I was kinda messing around and realised that RWBY is MHS now, and that MHS human stuff is MCB or so.

Well, using this calc of speed https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...htning_and_Ruby_displaces_rocks_(Vivi's_calc)

The fact that they moved their whole body to dodge that.

The fact that Emerald is about 5'8 tall and that according to this http://www.disabled-world.com/artman/publish/height_weight.shtml It would give 57 kg as a minimum and 69 kg as a maximum...

Using Kinetic Energy magic...

57 kg moving at 120736 meters per seconds is 415449678336 Joules, so clooose to MCB but sadly City Block+

69 kg moving at 120736 meters per seconds is 502912768512 Joules, actually MCB.

Averages out to 459181223424 joules, actually MCB.

Is this legit?

Kinetic energy generally isn't used for AP unless it's specified that an attack uses said energy or momentum. So, not legit.

Also, calc stacking.

Isn't only calc stacking when taking from another calc? I mean, here the speed is calced directly from the scene. Pretty sure we used calced speed for KE before.

Also again, pretty sure KE was used here without any mentions of Momentum or any attack for that matter.

Calc stacking is using a calculated value to calculate another feat.

Character A was calculated to move at this speed so his attacks must pack this much energy.

Perhaps I'm mistaken and you're calculating the same feat instead of using a hypothetical scenario, I don't see how dodging something can be translated to attack potency.

Well dodging something via moving your whole body translated to speed, which can be translated into Kinetic Energy (Which describes the energy needed to move a body at a certain speed. Here, moving 54 kg at MHS speed is MCB).

It usually doesn't matter as the highest KE can get with the human body is Mountain Level, and most Relat+ characters are above that already. However with RWBY (A weak but fast verse) it CAN be used to determine AP

They can not be 8-A because of a speed calc, that is (as these two above me stated) calc stacking, also, Mercury and Emerald were more than likely aim-dodging given that Amber had raised her hand and brought it down towards them before the lightning had started coming down.

Since Amber could not pin-point and strike them with the lightning due to both of them moving from their locations for several seconds, she resorted to an omni-directional attack with the frozen leaves. They already have MHS reaction speed, but I feel like it should be downgraded due to the simple fact that the first strike of lightning was clearly aim-dodged and they did not stop moving until after she stopped her rain of lightning-bolts.

The characters are large building level due to their DC and durability feats shown and the only people that I would argue to be city block or city block+ are the teachers that are CLEARLY far superior to the students (Oobleck and Glynda especially... Pyrrha should also be at the low end of City block level due to her feat against Cinder, lifting several large steel gears when running low on aura, which should honestly make her have Class 10 lifting strength, but my rant stops here).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back