• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mazinkaiser vs Issei Hyoudou (High School DxD) (Speed Equalized)

Fight takes place in front of Mount Fuji with both of them separated by 750 meters.

Mazinkaiser's Fireblaster will be restricted from its maximum if necessary for equalization

Both are bloodlusted and speed is equalized.

Who would win?

Mazinkaiser: 2

Issei Hyoudou: 2

Inconclusive: 0

Idfk.

If Issei used his 6-C (And/Or higher) powers, then...yeah...sure?

But, anything else below it would be a loss.

So, Idk...a tie...maybe? Just leaning a BIT towards Mazinkaiser, though.

Why? Cause, Mazin has 100% greater durability. He has bloodlust (Which KILLS in melee combat), and his range goes way further than what Issei could ever do. :/ This isn't even a match. This is litterally rape, if the rape included dying/toruture...but x4 that...

I wouldn't call this match a stomp since issei is in close range and can hold off with attack reflection against his projectiles and im willing to restrict mazin's fireblaster from maximum if needed. Issei is also strong in close combat so i dont think he'll get one shotted instantly.

Mazinkaiser: 1

Issei: 0

would divine dividing work against Mazin? And im sure Blazing Inferno would end up killing Mazin unless it has something to defend against it.

If divine dividing and/or Inferno doesnt work then Mazin stomps other wise I think Issei wins with a very hard fight

Divine Dividing would take a portion of his power and add it to Issei's, I think. I'm not up-to-date with DxD but I don't think it's anything haxxed like Vali's. As for Blazing Inferno, I haven't read the volume where it debuted but I think it's some kind of fire that continues burning and doesn't get extinguished.

@Burning Divine Divider looks like a magic stealing attack and even if it worked on Mazin he has extreme resistance to abilities of his own including fire so unless blazing inferno can atomize or corrode in a special way its not affecting him. Mazin also has alot of OHK moves like his atomizing photon blasts and his vaporizing radiation blasts.

I mean, I dunno if it would work on Mazin, but it apparently continuously burns and doesn't get extinguished normally so I dunno how he would get rid of it. As for those blasts, they should be able to be reflected.

Mazinkaiser: 1

Issei: 2

Well he could avoid blazing inferno with his photonic forcefield and absorb the reflected blasts then use dynamite tackle to charge straight at him with the kaiser blade after using kaiser nova.

OHHHHH YEAHHHH!, at last mazinkaizer got the profile he deserve!

Hmm.....still need to give it to my boy Issei tho.

Better Hax's (can ignore all enemy shield and Defensive skills.....can't ignore dura tho, Attack Reflection, Dividing and boost.)

Hizack123 said:
OHHHHH YEAHHHH!, at last mazinkaizer got the profile he deserve!
Hmm.....still need to give it to my boy Issei tho.

Better Hax's (can ignore all enemy shield and Defensive skills.....can't ignore dura tho, Attack Reflection, Dividing and boost.)
I don't think that he has better hax than Kaizer, the only thing that Issei possess over the mecha is penetrate and divine divining.

Mazinkaizer has zero-absolute freezing, photonics attacks, tornados with corosive pacticules and can throw punches with atomic impacts, which i'm sure that can OHKO Issei, blazing inferno is pretty useless with Mazinkaizer's higher resistance to fire (i also need to explain why dress break and bilingual will not work?), and i doubt that he can reflect every single of his attacks.

So i do say Mazinkaizer win with 9/10 diff.

Dunno if I'm going to vote, maybe later. Anyway Blazing Inferno burns down to the soul. What kind of fire did Mazinkaiser resist?

Burning Full Fingers said:
Dunno if I'm going to vote, maybe later. Anyway Blazing Inferno burns down to the soul. What kind of fire did Mazinkaiser resist?
I don't think ova ver. Of mazinkaiser have any resist to blazing inferno.

Mazinkaiser himself doesn't have a soul but the pilot does meaning Issei could OHK him if he attacks on the right spot first. Mazinkaiser has resisted hellfire from demons and natural fire but not something that will categorize as a soul attack. @hizack this is composite Mazin

GallantKnight X said:
Mazinkaiser himself doesn't have a soul but the pilot does meaning Issei could OHK him if he attacks on the right spot first. Mazinkaiser has resisted hellfire from demons and natural fire but not something that will categorize as a soul attack. @hizack this is composite Mazin
What? Composite? Then is stomp and is not even funny.

GallantKnight X said:
@hizack i mean composite mazinkaiser (manga,anime,etc.) not all the mechas together
Dude, you don't understand what you said don't you?

Composite mean you got feats from original or from Srw @2 too!, no seriously! In manga is already tell by the WOG that Mazinkaiser = shin getter! (You know? The one who did This.)

Lol this thread become quiet after the true have beem spoke.

Anyway, should close for MURDERstomp for Mazinkaiser VIA composite.

Back