• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Mayuri Kurotsuchi vs. Askin Nakk Le Vaar

Burning_Full_Fingers

VS Battles
Retired
Since Kubo teased us with this and ended up not delivering, I decided to make it. Both are in character, and start twenty meters apart from each other. Mayuri has knowledge of Askin's Vollstandig, and starts with his Shikai. Askin starts in base. Who wins?

Note: Mayuri has Nemu with him and six hours of prep if necessary.

Mayuri: 2 (PaChi2, Hst master)

Aski:

Inconclusive: 4 (Homu Sweet Homu, ZackMoon1234, KazuiK, Lucas1YE)

Imahn
Askin bleach 658 by aconst-dbi7z7j

Note: Mayuri has Nemu with him and six hours of prep if necessary.

^"If necessary" ain't bolded there. :p

Does it need to be? Reading is a thing.

Okay, I'll start with the fact Mayuri has knowledge of what Askin Volt can do. So, pretty sure he will set on killing Askin before he entered Voltstandig.

None of the drugs Mayuri has shown can put down Askin or even Incap him. The closest thing perhaps that Izanagi drug he used on Zombie Toshiro, but Askin may adapt to that and gains immunity to the drugs.

Still not sure about having Nemu to give Askin Pernida treatment may help since I don't know how Nemu accelerated regen that finished off Pernida may react to Hassein instant adaptation. (It adepts to Reiatsu that changes for 38? different patterns each second in an instant).

Killing Askin via brute strenght will work tho.

So, while Mayuri can just diced Askin into tiny pieces like he did with Pernida, Askin can brought Mayuri to his knee of via lowering the tolerance of how many blood Mayuri's body could contain, basically poisoning him without using the actual poison.

Still not sure for now.

Burning Full Fingers said:
As Gargoyle pointed out, prep is only if necessary. Same with Nemu.

But he has knowledge on Askin's Vollstandig.
Yeah, yeah, I know that.

I was just saying that in the optimal scenario Mayuri destroys.

I dont know if Askinn can come back from being eaten by Mayuri's bankai.

Erm... I think I will vote mayuri if both of them are in character and Mayuri has knowledge. Why? Askin is over confident in his ability and willing to tank anything thrown at him We all know that Mayuri can and will exploit any weakness he perceives so if his bankai can eat little Askin before he adapts or developes some kind of quick reiatsu-changing pattern, he wins 10/10.

Mayuri has Nemu distract him acould possibly make a drug to counter Lethal Dose and pulls up with Bankai, KAJ then eats him, since there is no Lethal Dose for getting bitten in half.

Some Hollow-like substance injected to Askin can prove lethal to him given that Hollows are poisonous to Quincy. He may be able to disable Lethal dose for an instant.

Probably Askin won't be overconfident against Mayuri. He already avoided a confrontation with him, because a battle between them would apparently be prolonged and complicated.

Probably Askin won't be overconfident against Mayuri. He already avoided a confrontation with him, because a battle between them would apparently be prolonged and complicated.
I dont remember this, can you tell me when this happens?

That time when the Quincy revealed that they'd been hiding in Soul Society all the time.

He said it'd take too long for him to adapt or something.

That time when the Quincy revealed that they'd been hiding in Soul Society all the time.

He said it'd take too long for him to adapt or something.
Then Im most likely giving it to Mayuri if he is given knowledge on Askin and Askin himself is hesitant on fighting Mayuri

I don't remember Mayuri has something like hollow-substance in his possession. And I also don't remember he knew of Hollow being a poison to Quincy before Urahara tell everyone about it.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
I don't remember Mayuri has something like hollow-substance in his possession. And I also don't remember he knew of Hollow being a poison to Quincy before Urahara tell everyone about it.
Mayuri took samples of many arrancar and hollow during his time in Hueco Mundo.

Okay.

But I still don't remember of him knowing the hollow being poison to Quincy thing. And Mayuri is only given the knowledge about Askin Volt, not Quincy in general.

I assume he'd know given that he supposedly tried a lot of experimwnts on quincies before the series start.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Okay.

But I still don't remember of him knowing the hollow being poison to Quincy thing. And Mayuri is only given the knowledge about Askin Volt, not Quincy in general.

Urahara explained it to Mayuri whenever they deployed the hollow bugs to the Captains to get their Bankai's back

I just checked. What Askin said was that he didn't want to face Mayuri because it'd take too long, and he'd have to try too many patterns to actually put him down.

He didn't say anything about it taking too long for him to adapt.

Urahara explained it to Mayuri whenever they deployed the hollow bugs to the Captains to get their Bankai's back

I see.

Then he should definitely takes this if Askin jobs too much.

Kisuke has Vollstandig explained to him on op of having knowledge about the death dealing and prep time for a vaccine . . . . and he still dirt . . .

No way is Mayuri somehow doing better here. H'es always been potrayed as dangerous but ultimately a second rate Urahara.

Askin 1 shots via Deathdealing, Kisuke barely survived and this is the guy that thinks of 1,000 scenarios before he battles.

Back