• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Maybe this one ain't no p***y? - TV Series Soldier Boy x Comics Homelander

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see this fight changing to favor Soldier here honestly. From what I remember Billy and Soldier struggled to beat Homelander and they ended up getting Hughie's help as well with them all holding him down and still struggled with that. HB should have superior LS, an easier time fighting him since it's 1on1. Soldier's blast thing also has to charge up so that won't be a win con. How is this not a decisive win for him

Shit then I know nothing about him. Seems less haxxed overall though
And, technically, a bit weaker.
I mean, from another thread, HL scales far above Gen 7 supes (each gen being stronger than the older one), with Gen 1 scaling to 14.8-19.6 Tons of TNT
So, while the initial gap may look like 2.22-2.93x times in favor of Soldier Boy, the scaling may equate thinks a bit

My money is on Soldier Boy though. Overall, even with the scaling chain, SB should likely be stronger, but also he has actual combat experience and fighting skill, while Comic Lander is mostly a brawler that relies too much on his powers, with him dying to Black Noir (who in the comics is a clone of Homelander, who is stronger, but barely).
Idk how stronger is HL's heat vision in the comics, but Soldier Boy and his shield would help against that, and then in H2H he stomps.

So, Soldier Boy for the win

Technically the strongest being in the Boys comic is Black Noir, not Homelander. He's also the true villain of the comics, with Homelander being more of a stupid school bully than a true arch-villain. One of the criticisms of the comics is that Homelander is built up as an exceptionally evil villain only to amount to nothing.

So maybe Black Noir vs Soldier Boy or one of the other higher level characters from the show could work.

Technically the strongest being in the Boys comic is Black Noir, not Homelander. He's also the true villain of the comics, with Homelander being more of a stupid school bully than a true arch-villain. One of the criticisms of the comics is that Homelander is built up as an exceptionally evil villain only to amount to nothing.

So maybe Black Noir vs Soldier Boy or one of the other higher level characters from the show could work.
We can do that too, for sure, if noir has a profile lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back