• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Homelander (TV series) VS. Black Noir (comics) (GRACE)

Saw a thread about the two Homelanders squaring off with the TV one winning, so I thought I'd make one about this

pdcsyq2n0lo31.jpg
Fini6gZXgAASrzx

Speed equalized, 100 meters apart, SBA

Homelander (TV): 8 (Comiphorous, MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer, Dinamic8000, Unknownnah, Artorimachi_Meteoraft, Cimafranca133, jojo123, TheKillerYT)

Black Noir (comics): 0

Incon: 0

Last edited:
In response to see a thread of Comic homelander getting his ass beat by his TV version, you made a thread about Comic homelander's CLONE fighting the guy he lost to?

I'm fairly confident TV Homelander wins.

TV Homelander's AP is 43 tons of TNT.

Comic Black Noir has a scaling chain. I will list it now, and I will list superiority as > and stomps as >>.

Black Noir > Homelander >> Queen Maeve > Stormfront = 14 tons of TNT.

I'm fairly confident TV Homelander wins.

TV Homelander's AP is 43 tons of TNT.

Comic Black Noir has a scaling chain. I will list it now, and I will list superiority as > and stomps as >>.

Black Noir > Homelander >> Queen Maeve > Stormfront = 14 tons of TNT.
I assume that's a vote for Homelander?

Homelander from the series has an actual quantifiable value of 43 tons of TNT, whereas Noir heavily upscales from 1/3 of the value. You could just argue stalemate tbh

Yeah idk. TV homelander is far stronger, far more durable, and generally holds all the stat advantages.

hell he technically has a skill advantage (Never thought i'd say homelander has a skill advantage over someone) considering TV Home actually threw punches with people comparable to him.

voting homelander low-diff. the dude literally is superior in every way possible.

Back